Chapter 4: Confusion

Flurry Heart: Thank you so much Auntie Pie for creating this amazing party for me!

Pinkie: Of course Flurry! It was so much fun!

Flurry Heart: But...do you know what's wrong with Auntie Twi?

Pinkie: She's just had a bad dream. But she's ok. 

Flurry Heart: Whenever I have bad dreams I always talk to my mom. It makes me feel better when I talk about it. 

Pinkie: I'll let her know. 

Cadance: Thank you so much for doing this for Flurry. It means a lot that so many ponies care about her. 

Pinkie: Of course Princess Cadance!

Cadance: Thank you all for coming!

All: Goodbye!

Pinkie: Did you enjoy the party Twilight?

Twilight: Uh...yes.. it was very well planned. 

Pinkie: Thanks!

Sunset: Well, I'm certainly partied out. I'm going to go back to my room and rest. 

Starlight: I wish I could, but I promised Trixie that I have lunch with her. I'll see you all later! (Teleports)

(A few hours later)

SCREAM!

Twilight: What was that?

Spike: It sounded like Sunset to me!

Twilight: Come on Spike!

(Dashes to Sunset's room)

Twilight: Sunset!!! Sunset! Are you ok?

(door opens)

Sunset: Yeah, I'm ok Twilight, just a bad dream. 

Twilight: Oh, well I certainly know all about that. You want to uh...talk about it. 

Sunset: No, not unless you're willing to talk about yours. 

Twilight: Ah, I see. 

Sunset: Well anyway, I'm fine. You should go. I'm sure you've a lot to do, I mean your to be the new ruler of Equestria. I'm sure there's lots of planning to do. 

Twilight: Yes, of course! Lot's of things to do. 

Sunset: Alright, I'll leave you to that. 

(Twilight walks away). 

Dear Princess Celestia, I've been having this horrible nightmare. A corrupted pony is trying to overthrow Equestria and ends up destroying the Tree of Harmony. I'm worried what darkness lies ahead of us. I'm also worried about the identity of the pony. I'm worried.....

Sunset: No, this is dumb. Celestia would freak out. She can't know that I might be that pony, after everything we've been through. She just can't know. I need to get back to my other friends.