Chapter 4: Confusion (Continued)

Trixie: So

Trixie: So...you're worried of this spooky hooded pony taking over Equestria and destroying a magic tree?

Starlight: It's not just a magic tree. It's the Tree of Harmony that is the biggest weapon against threats in Equestria. With it destroyed, Equestria is doomed!

Trixie: Look Starlight, Twilight Twinkle has already defeated bad guys without the elements. So why is this tree so important?

Starlight: It represents their friendship!

Trixie: We're friends, and I don't see a magical, whimsical tree holding our friendship together. 

Starlight: Look Trixie...it's not just that. This pony...in the dream. I think it might...I think it might be me. 

Trixie: And why would you think that?

Starlight: Because she said she was more powerful than Starswirl, and I used to think that. I used to think I was the most powerful pony in Equestria...but. I don't know....have I really changed?

Trixie: Starlight, of course you have. As your best friend, I say you've are a completely different pony than the horrible, power hungry, insane pony you've told me about. 

Starlight: Thanks Trixie....but I'm still worried. 

Trixie: Look, whoever this pony is, it's definitely not you. I mean what motive would you have for doing this? You're just worried because you've done bad things in your past? Look I've done horrible things too, and you see me? I'm not the least bit concerned into taking over Equestria. 

Starlight: I guess you're right. But we should try and figure out who this pony is. 

Trixie: My bet, it's Twilight. It's time that she step into our slippers, and understand how we feel. I would live for the day that she isn't little miss perfect. 

Starlight: Look, Trixie as much as you wish that would happen, it won't. Twilight has everything that she could ever imagine. What motive does she have? She's going to be literally the sole ruler of Equestria. 

Trixie: Lucky her. 

Starlight: Unlucky her I say, could you imagine having THAT much responsibility. I would explode. 

Trixie: Oh she definitely will.