Chapter 11: Destruction

Luna: She destroyed it!! We failed! I should've known better then to try and prevent the future. 

Celestia: We couldn't just stand by and let it happen!

Luna: What do we do? We've lost one of our major weapons of defense! 

SLAM

Sunset: She destroyed the tree!! You were supposed to be guarding it!

Celestia: We thought we could confront Twilight here...before she got to the tree...

Sunset: Well that didn't happen! What now?

Luna: We must face her on our own now...

Celestia: We still have a chance that her friends can...

Luna: Can what?! Talk to her?? Enough damage has been done, there's no turning back for Twilight. All we can do is try and figure out her next plan. 

Sunset: I think I might have a lead on that...my friends back at Canterlot High says that their magic gems are missing. 

Celestia: You think Twilight stole them?

Sunset: It seems the most logical. 

Celestia: But what for? What does she want with them?

Guard: Princesses!

All: Yes?

Guard: Some pony broke into the Forbidden section of the library. And a magic device was missing. 

Sunset: What magic device?

Guard: A necklace?

Sunset: Twilight Sparkle's necklace! The one that absorbed our magic...Twilight's using it to absorb the elements!

Sunset: So much for having it here to keep it safe

Celestia: The only thing we can do now, is to confront Twilight, and use our magic alone to defeat her. It's not the plan I wanted...but it's the only thing we can do. 

(At the castle of the two sisters)

Twilight: My plan is almost complete...to now just absorb the magic for myself. 

Voice: Twilight!!!!

Twilight: What are you doing in here??

Applejack: We're your friends Twilight...

Twilight: FRIENDS? AHHAHAHAHAH What friends?

Applejack: Please don't do this Twilight...it's not too late to change back. 

Twilight: That's where you're wrong. I don't want to change back. Equestria is mine, now and forever! And there is nothing you can do to stop me! 

Dash: We'll fight you evil sparkle!

Twilight: Fight...me? HA. I'd like to see you try!

 I'd like to see you try!