Chapter 5 Celestia's Surprise

Spike: (burp) Twilight! We got a letter from Celestia!

Twilight: What does it say?

Dear Princess Twilight, I request you and your friends urgent presence in Canterlot at once. I'm afraid the fate of Equestria may hang in the balance. 

Twilight: Oh no! She knows!

Spike: Knows what?

Twilight: She knows about the dream! She knows I'm the evil pony! I mean why am I surprised? She knows everything!

Spike: Or Luna told her. But Luna also told you that there's a chance it may not be you. 

Twilight: WHO ELSE could it be Spike? Who has the power and the upmost connection in the elements of harmony. There's no doubt about it, it's me. And now...I'm probably being banished. 

Spike: I really think you're taking it the wrong way. 

Twilight: It doesn't matter....all my friends are now going to find out...it's over. Come on Spike...let's not keep Celestia waiting. 

Spike: Twilight, it doesn't matter how bad things may get. Do you think your friends would really turn on you?

Twilight: Well, we're about to find out. Come on Spike, we need to find all our friends. 

"Hey Twilight!"

Twilight: That was quick. 

Rarity: We got Princess Celestia's letter. 

Applejack: She said it was urgent. 

Dash: It must be some pretty serious stuff. 

Applejack: Gee Twilight, I'm so sorry. 

Twilight: For what?

Applejack: We've been giving you a hard time about whatever you're going through, we haven't taken it seriously. And we apologize for that. 

Dash: For what? She didn't tell us a thing!

Rarity: Rainbow is right, if it affects the fate of Equestria we deserve to know. As the protectors of Equestria we need to know what the threat is. 

Dash: And we deserve to know the truth from our friend, not Princess Celestia!

Rarity: Here, here!

Spike: Look we don't even know if Celestia is referring to Twilight's dream. It could just be something else. Just a coincidence. 

Twilight: Look! Whatever it is, we need to go, NOW. 

(Teleports)

Twilight: Princess Celestia! We came as fast as we could. What's wrong? 

Celestia: I'm afraid Twilight...