Swings can play cupid!!(1)

The sunlight from the near by window peeped into my room to wake me up from the deep slumber. I squinted my eyes, removed the blanket and sat on the bed.

Just then My phone rang,I attended it.

Someone shouted from the other side. I literally had to take my phone away from my ear to prevent my ear drums from bursting.

"Where are you,We are waiting for you since ages." The person spoke.

"Rahul,relax bro!. Why do you shout early in the morning?"

"Early in the morning" He scoffed.

"Dude, It's 10'o clock and if you don't remember then let me remind you. We all decided to go to Imagica."

"Yeah,I remember but I told you that time and now I am telling you again I don't want to go. Is it clear now or you still have a problem in hearing?!

"Why don't you want to go,Can I know the reason?" He said and I could imagine his lips wearing a smirking smile.

"I want to study"I said as I don't know what should I say.

But I was caught in my web of lie.

"Study, Seriously dude!!.Kartik goenka and study are completely opposite. Whom are you making fool. I know you very well. You don't want to go because you are scared of Rides, don't you?"

"No,I am not" I said abruptly.

"You are"

"I am not"

"Bro, you are"

"I am not"

"Leave this game, if you aren't afraid of swings,so prove yourself and come in 10 minutes to the place we have decided.

"Fine"I said irritated.

I got ready in 10 minutes and reached there.

"Hey bro!" Everyone greeted me. Everyone means My 3 friends.

"Hey what's up" I greeted them and then we went to Imagica.

After completing all the formalities, We were in and now I am standing in front of the rides.

I was scared is an understatement. I was literally praying to god to save me from these rides.

Yeah!.I am scared of Rides.
So what!!.. Everyone is scared of something Like I am scared of these rides.

I dunno why these people come here to die. I mean if you have to die then jump from terrace. Why to waste money 🤷 .

These rides, swings are so dangerous and look so ugly to me. I just don't know how people bear them.

"Chal bro!!.Uss wali ride pr jaate h. Rohan,my friend pointed to a ride and when I looked up.

 Rohan,my friend pointed to a ride and when I looked up

Oh god!!

Oh god!!..Ye to !!

It's the time to die-I murmured.

"Chal, let's go"He dragged me with him while My other friends followed us.

I refused him many times but my pleadings fell on deaf ears.

They all took the seats while I was still standing and pleading.

Just then, someone said me to sit,I think he was an operator of the swings.

I didn't know what to do?. i saw the seats were full. I was at cloud 9 because I wouldn't have to sit but the same person dragged me to another side and said me to sit there.

He looked at me furiously as I was wasting his time. I gulped down in fear and sat where he instructed. I put on the belt as it was the only a life saving boat for me.

My heart was pounding in my chest. Soon,the ride started to move slowly and I closed my eyes.

It started to increase its pace and I was dreading with fear.

It started moving fast and I removed one hand from belt and held someone's hand.I guess the hand of a person sitting beside me. I was so afraid. I held the hand firmly. My eyes were still closed.

I started screaming with fear holding the hand. After some minutes,It stopped. But these minutes felt like hours. I heaved a sigh of relief.

I calmed myself down and opened my eyes. I realized that I am still holding the hand of the person. I immediately released it and I turned to see the person.

The person was a girl!!

Well,A beautiful girl

Crap!!

Now,she is gonna beat me up.

Run kartik!

If you don't want the whole world to see you beating up by the girl.

"I am sorry",I said as quick as possible and rushed from there.

Just then,I heard a sweet voice.

"Wait"

And I closed my eyes realising that she is the only one to stop me.

I have landed myself in a great trouble.!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys,So this is my first short story. Do tell me your views about it. Next part is coming soon!!

Do read Pyaar k liye,Humara Aashiyana and My Sunshine.

Do follow shailjamanya05 !!

Thank you ❤️❤️