Chapter 1.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

(So in water polo they have six 'outfield' players and a goalkeeper. Other than the goalkeeper, you will see the other players moving continuously around the pool. Meaning they have seven players in the pool for each team.

Also any writing italic is Pidge).  

"Oh and you kiss our dad with that mouth" Matt voice cheekily yells from the hallway that lead to the pool making the rest of the team who stood at the edge close to the males changing rooms turn towards the sound. 

"Oh course I would say dad not mum, we both know she a demon and can say such words that would make a drunken sailor cry" Matt huffed back in a joking manner but truth in his voice and the others wondered if he was on the phone since they couldn't hear another voice. 

"Ooh, Matt gonna get given the talk for having his phone near the pool instead of leaving it in the changing room" Lance McClain grinned goofily as he wiggle his eyebrows as he placed in his hands on his hips. Lance was tall and thin with wonderful light tan skin. Short chocolate brown hair styled slightly and gorgeous ocean blue eyes. He was eighteen years old and on the White Lion Collage water polo team.

 "I wouldn't get your hopes up becuase that isn't a phone call" Keith Kogane smirked slightly as he crossed his arms making most of the others turn to him confused. Keith was short but a strong fighter with pale skin. He had silky black hair in the shape of a mullet and pretty violet eyes. He is eighteen years old and on the water polo team as well.

"What are you talking about, he clearly on the phone but it can't be a girlfriend since you and him are still pinning after the other .. I mean just make a move already, its sad to watch" Rolo Bounty sighed as he left his arms hanging by his side. Rolo is tall with muscular arms and shoulders, his chest was flat but he was fit, he has dark skin. His hair is slightly long but just hanging over his ears and is dyed a snow white, his eyes are a nice dark brown. He is twenty years old and in the polo team, his last year on the team. 

"Hey Matt," Sven Shirogane smiled slightly and waved at Matt who gave a small nod in return. Sven was the oldest son in the Shirogane household and keeps an eye on his younger twins brothers. Sven has pale skin, black hair, and gray eyes; his hairstyle is different, grown out into a mullet. He is in peak physical condition for his age group. He is twenty years old and the team main goalkeeper, he also in his last year on the team. 

"Hello Pidge, its good to see that you decided to join us. We gonna need a medic with these silly idiots"  Adam Wright smiled kindly as he looked to the girl beside matt who smiled back. Adam has dark brown hair with brown eyes hidden behind half-frame, grey, cat eye glasses. His skin tone is nut brown and he is nineteen years old and the manger of the team who also dating the captain of the team. 

"What the heck is a Pidge" James Griffin asked puzzled as he looked to the manger who chuckled since most of the others were grumbling over not being an idiot after Adam words. James is of average height with tan skin and brown hair. He has swooping, one-sided bangs with the rest slicked back. He has dark eyes and a long chin. He is eighteen years old and on the team as well. 

"Everyone meet my little sister Pidge, she going to be our team medic / semi manger. Since out last one left due to an stupid hot headed knife boy .. she going to join our team and make sure we stay healthy and unharmed. She training to be a swimming medic meaning we also be helping her get a good name for her by letting her doing volunteer work with us" Matt smiled brightly and placed a hand on his little sister shoulder.