News Phenomenon

"What The Hell?!" A hero yelled from behind Kamui Woods. "Sorry about them but, you said that you didn't have a quirk until just now?" Kamui asked me. "Yeah." I said nervously. He was about to say something before a reporter interrupted him. "Kamui Woods! Who is this Powerful girl?!" The reporter yelled which made me cover my ears, 'By the way, we're very sensitive to loud sounds.' Venom told me.

"Good to know." I said quietly so no one heard me. "That's none of your business. Now you need to leave, this is a crime scene." A man behind the reporter spoke. The reporter left once they saw the man. "Hello I'm Naomasa Tsukauchi, the head detective of the police force. I am here to take this one." He said gesturing to me who was next to Kamui. "Come on..." He trailed off not knowing my name.

"(Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n)." I told him. "Alright (Y/n). Lets get to the station." The detective said leading me to a car. Once we got to the station we were met by tons of reporter trying to gt information from the police about what just happened. We circled around to the back and I was immediately led to the interrogation room. I told him about how I didn't have a quirk before this morning and told him how I was thrown into the shop.

And how I got out and brought Izuku and Kacchan to the hospital- Wait Izuku and Kacchan? I don't know if they're okay! "I need to go check on my friends! They might be hurt!" I yelled getting up and running out the door before anyone could stop me. I immediately went to the hospital I put Izuku and Kacchan in. "I'm looking for my friends, Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo." I said as soon as I reached the receptionists desk. "Third floor, room 27." She said with a kind smile. I quickly thanked her and went to the stairs because the elevator's to slow.

I opened the door to find Izuku and Kacchan sitting on their beds. "(Y/n)! You're okay?!" Izuku shouted once he saw me, Kacchan turned around and his eyes widened when he saw me. "Don't worry about me. Are you two okay!?" I said as I sprinted to them. "What do you mean Don't worry about you?! We saw you get thrown into a building!" Kacchan shouted as he stood up, worry and a bit of anger lacing his voice.

"Guys. We should stop shouting or we're going to get in trouble." Izuku said as he stood in between us. "(N/n) I know you always want to make sure the people you care about are okay but you really need to worry about yourself more." Kacchan said as he put his hands on my shoulders with worry and sympathy in his eyes. "You're right, both of you are." I sighed as I sat down on a bed.

I told them about Venom and how this was actually thanks to him and I also learned that he could come out of my back as a sort of, being. It scared the shit out of poor Izuku though, they got used to him quickly because he was surprisingly really nice but he was very vulgar. He went back in after Izuku and Kacchan told me how they both just had mild fractures.

Izuku had a broken arm and Kacchan had a broken leg. I then saw Detective Tsukauchi come into the room behind us, 'Wait behind us?' I thought . "(Y-Y/n), your eyes look like you're possessed!" Izuku said scared. I blinked and saw Izuku shaking behind Kacchan. "Sorry." I said to them, "And also, hi Detective!" I said turning around. "Hello (Y/n). Are these the friends you left to check on?" He asked, gesturing to Izuku and Kacchan.

"Yeah. Sorry for leaving all of a sudden." I said rubbing the back of my neck. "It's fine. I actually had some questions for your friends as well." He said walking to the three of us. We all nodded and answered the questions he had for us, when we were done he thanked us and left. The doctors let the three of us go home, but when we went outside we were met with a horde of reporters outside. "I'm not ready for this." Venom said to me. "Me neither." I said back quietly.