USJ Attack Pt. 2

"Get out of here! Go through the entrance!" Thirteen yelled and we obligated, we started running when a man who looked like he was made of smoke got in our way. "Hello. We are the League of Villains. We have come because we thought that this would be a nice final resting pace for the symbol of peace." He went on, I zoned out but then Thirteen prepared to use her quirk to stop him before Kacchan and Kiri jumped at the villain. 

"Did ya think we were just gonna stand around and let you tear this place to shreds?" Kiri said behind a cloud of smoke that was created by Kacchan's explosions. "You live up to your schools reputation, but you should be careful children. Otherwise, someone might get hurt." The Villain said trough the smoke. 

"You two, get out of the way, right now!" Thirteen yelled to Kiri and Kacchan. "I'll scatter you across this facility to meet my comrades, and your deaths!" The Smoke Villain said and surrounded us in his purple smoke. I tried my best to shield whoever I could, but I got pulled into a warp gate before I could. 

"AAAHH!" I heard someone scream next to me, It was Deku. "Zuku!" I yelled as I saw him fall into the water, a fall from that height could knock him out once he hits the water. I fell into the water and looked around for my brother. 

I saw a fish villain going after him, I managed to get in front of him and before I could attack Tsu kicked him in the head. "Hey Midoriya, (Y/n)! Bleh!" She somehow said and wrapped Deku up in her tongue and pretty much dragged him through the water, I just used my tendrils to fly through the water. 

We both came up and  she lightly dropped Deku onto the ship-board. "For a frog you've got pretty big boobs, Tsu. Perfect floaties." Mineta said and rubbed his head against Tsu's chest. I wanted to drown him so bad but Tsu threw him onto the ship before I could. 

"Aw. I was about to drown him!" I whined playfully and it made her chuckle. "Yeah but that's not hero-like." She said and I nodded. "I know, I know." I laughed. "W-Were you s-serious? W-Were you r-really gonna d-drown m-me?!" Mineta asked and I just looked at Deku and he answered for me. 

"Mineta. When (Y/n) threatens someone, she means she's gonna do it. I don't think she's gonna do it now because if she hurts anyone, she might get suspended or expelled." He said and I nodded. "He knows that from the past. I've nearly killed a few people on accident, at least I think they aren't dead." I said and nervously chuckled, Mineta looked at me, nervous and scared. 

"This is turning out to be a terrible day of class." Tsu said and we all nodded. "Yeah, but I keep thinking about what that villain said. ' All Might was supposed to be here today and yet I see no sign of him. There must have been some sort of change in plans.' They knew our whole schedule and who would be here. 

They must have gotten into school files while we were all stuck in the cafeteria. The teachers were busy trying to get the media off school grounds. That means they've been waiting for the perfect time to attack. Just like Todoroki said they were." Deku said and I was surprised how he knew all that. 

"Hey hold on a second! It's not like these guys can really kill All Might. Once he shows up, he'll pound these villains till there's nothing left!" Mineta said and I was about to reply before Tsu started talking. "Think about it though. If the villains spent so much time planning this attack, then they've probably figured out a way to kill him. And didn't you hear what that smoke guy said?"

"Maybe we should worry about not getting tortured to death. Otherwise, we might not survive long enough to see All Might again. And even if he does show up, who knows if he'll make it out in one piece." Tsu said and I nodded while Mineta started trembling. 

"No, the pros are gonna save us, right? Tell Frog-Boobs to shut up!" He yelled and I got mad, I punched him in the face and stepped on him and over him to Tsu. "Okay, I gotta admit, that felt good." I said, Deku just sighed and shook his head.