USJ Attack

I walked into class to Mina immediately grabbing my wrist and dragging me to Kacchan's desk with Sero, Kaminari, and Kirishima. "Whoa, calm down! I can walk myself Mina!" I said catching my footing after I got my wrist out of her grasp. "Sorry, I just wanted tell you this before class started." She said and I nodded. "We're creating a squad called the Bakusquad and I want you in it since you and Bakugo are friends!" She said and I started laughing. "I'll join but what's it called?" I managed to say in between laughter. "Bakusquad!" She said and I'm guessing she realized how stupid the name sounded by the way she started laughing. "That sounds stupid but I'll join." I said as I calmed down. I saw Aizawa come in and I quickly went to my seat next to Todoroki. "Today me and two other teachers will be accompanying you all to the USJ for Rescue training." Aizawa said as he held a card with Bold Blue letters that said 'RESCUE'. Everyone went to grab their suits and went to the changing rooms. We went outside and got hounded into lining up for a seating arrangement when it turned out to be the wrong bus. "Shoot!" Iida said under his breath and I sat in between Kiri and Tsu. The bus started and I draped my legs across Kiri's, Deku told everyone I was really affectionate and friendly so most of the class was expected it, Kiri poked my side and I poked his arm and after a few seconds of a poke war. He then started tickling me. "O-Okay I g-give up!" I said in between laughter and he stopped, Tsu then started talking to Deku. "Hey Deku?" She said and Deku was as startled as always. "Y-Yes Asui?" He said and we all turned our attention to Tsu and Deku. " I told you to call me Tsu." She said and Deku nodded. "Sorry." He said and Tsu continued. "You know I always speak my mind and Your power reminds me a lot of All Might." She said and Deku started to panic, I did too but I hid it better with a confused look. "Yeah, but All Might doesn't break his bones all the time." I said as I leaned on her shoulder and she nodded. "Yeah, I guess you're right." She said as she played with my hair since I didn't have my mask on.

〰〰〰〰Todoroki's Pov〰〰〰〰

Iida had hounded us to get in a seating arrangement but it ended up being the wrong kind of bus, I ended up sharing a three sectioned seat with Bakugo. 'Great...' I thought. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard (Y/n) laughing, I looked over to see that Kirishima was tickling her while her legs were lying across his. I got a weird heated feeling in my chest that kind of hurt, I also felt a little mad for some reason. "Your power reminds me a lot of All Might's" Asui said and Midoriya seemed to panic. Yeah, but All Might doesn't break his bones all the time." (Y/n) said and leaned on Asui's shoulder. "Yeah, I guess you're right." Asui said as she played with (Y/n)'s hair, her hair was Jet Black with some white streaks and was well taken care of. It almost reached her waist. I snapped out of my thoughts when Kirishima spoke. "If we're talking about the strongest people in class, I think it's (Y/n), Bakugo, and Todoroki." Kirishima said and as (Y/n) hugged him I got the same heated feeling, I felt mad again for some random reason. "Thank you!" She said and Kirishima nodded.

〰〰〰〰(Y/n)'s Pov〰〰〰〰

"Thank you!" I said as I hugged Kirishima, he nodded and continued. "No Problem, You are Super powerful and you don't have a very flashy quirk! Bakugo and Todoroki are also powerful and have flashy quirks. I have a pretty mediocre quirk, it's not flashy or anything." He said hardening his arm. "Not true! You have an awesome quirk! You have one of the best defense Quirks ever." I said flicking his forehead. "Ow!" He laughed as he rubbed his forehead. " I agree that Bakugo is pretty strong but he's too aggressive." Tsu said and Kacchan shot up. "What did you say!? I'll kick your ass!!" He yelled out. "See what I mean?" Tsu said and Kacchan got even  madder(Is that right??). "Kacchan. Sit down." I said as I stood up with a murderous aura around me that scared everyone, even Todoroki. He had flash of fear in his eyes and quickly sat down. I quickly replaced the murderous aura with a happy one and walked over to him, I saw Todoroki a seat across from him. I sat in between them, I seemed small compared to them. "Are you guys excited for training?" I asked bubbly and they both looked away. 

〰〰〰〰In Todoroki and Bakugo's head〰〰〰〰

Why is she so cute? Why do I feel like this?! I've never felt like this before. I just want to hold her close and never let go.

〰〰〰〰(Y/n)'s Pov(What's going on with all the different Povs??)〰〰〰〰

"Are you guys okay- TODOROKI YOU'RE ON FIRE!" I yelled and Everyone looked to see Todoroki's left side on flames. "Shit!" He said only loud enough for me to hear. He got rid of his flames and he looked disappointed in himself. "Why do you look so sad Todo?" I asked, leaning on him and he looked at me confused. "Todo?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah. Are you gonna answer my question?" I asked and he didn't reply. 'Hmph.' I thought and decided to talk to Kacchan. "Hey Kacchan?" I said poking his cheek. "What?" He asked annoyed. "I'm bored." I said like a child still poking his cheek. "I don't care, now stop poking me!" He said grabbing my hand. "When the hell did you have cat ears?" He said and I was confused. "What?" I asked and he pointed to my head and right above my ass. Venom had given me cat ears and a cat tail. "Venom! What the hell?!" I whisper yelled so no one thought I was crazy. "What?! They're perfect for you!" Venom said laughing. "I hate you! Now put them away!" I said and I could hear him shake his head. "No! Besides, I can't exactly get rid of them." Venom said and I was really confused. "What do you mean you can't?!" I Whisper-Yelled again. "I actually grew them out of you! I can't just take them off!" Venom yelled back and I was just mad at this point. "What?! How am I gonna get rid of these?!" I said back and I was getting pissed and that's not good. When I'm really pissed, I can kill a full room of people in less than five seconds. "(Y-Y/n), Calm down!" Venom said worrying I was going to everyone in the bus. "Calm Down?! What do you me-" I was cut off by the feeling of someone scratching my new cat ears, I looked back to see Todoroki petting me. I unconsciously shut my eyes, started purring and to top it all off, my tail started swaying. "You started getting mad so I thought this would calm you down, It seems to be working." Todoroki said as I kept purring and rubbed my head against his hand. "Cute..." I heard Bakugo an Todoroki say quietly at the same time. "Oooooh! Does (Y/n) have a crush??" Mina whispered loud enough for me to hear. I stopped, immediately went red and my eyes shot open. "Enough. We're here." Aizawa said and I didn't know what to do about my new ears and tail.

I tried to put on my mask but it was really uncomfortable so I just had to face it. "(Y/n)?! Why do you have ears?!" Deku asked and I dragged him to the side of the bus along with Todoroki and Kacchan. "Venom gave me ears and a tail and I don't know what to do! He can't get rid of them since he actually grew them out of me!" I said and their eyes went wide. "Y-You should tell Aizawa." "Tell me what?" Aizawa said out of nowhere after Deku and I jumped back. "I see you've got cat ears and apparently a tail as well. Is this your quirk?" He asked and I shook my head. "No but it is because of someone else." I said walking back to the group. "Did you get hit by a quirk?" He ask and I shook my head once again. "I did it." Venom said coming out of my back and surprising Aizawa. "So is this your quirk?" He asked me. "Yes and no. He's what is called a symbiote or a parasite." I said and he nodded. "Parasite?!" Venom asked as if I betrayed him. "Yes! Now stop complaining you slimy Klyntar." I snapped back. "Klyn-what?" Aizawa asked me. "He's basically a alien, his kind is called the Klyntar." I explained as Venom went back into my back since a Hero in a puffy space suit came over. "Aizawa. Let's go." She said, at least I thought they were a girl. We walked back and I was questioned nonstop by my classmates. "Don't ask." I simply said and they backed off.  Deku started fan-boying again with Ochako, after they finished I started smelling other people. "Who's that?!" Venom asked and I looked past Thirteen and saw a Purple wall and a villain covered in hands came out of it. "AIZAWA! VILLAINS!" I shouted pointing to the portal. "Stay Back! These are real villains! Me and Thirteen will handle this!" Aizawa said putting on his googles and getting into a fighting position. More and More Villains started coming out of the portal. "But Mr. Aizawa! You are best for sneak attacks not Big groups!" Deku said worried. "A Hero can't have only one trick Zuku." I said and Aizawa nodded. "Exactly." He said, smiling. "I was told the Symbol of Peace would be here. Oh well, if we kill a few kids he'll probably show." He said as his 'goons' started charging at us.