Entrance Exams

The past ten months Izuku and I have been training for the Entrance Exams under All Might. All Might was surprised at first how strong I was but I had trained a lot. I showed All Might Venom as the little head thing that came out of my back. All Might jumped about fifty feet into the air. "Scaredy-Cat." I said with Venom laughing. "In my defense young (L/n), that is scary as shit." All Might said once he came down from the air, which only made us laugh harder. "Sorry, I normally scare the living shits out of people. We-well, I am Venom. I have protected and helped (Y/n) since she was eleven." Venom said surprising All Might with how nice he was while being pretty vulgar. They got used to him quickly and the months went by in a flash and before we knew it, as the day before the entrance exams. "You two have done well, you will do very well in the exams I can tell you that now." All Might old us proudly when we were done training that day, we went home to Inko or mom worrying why we were so tired. I told her that we had a long day of training, I couldn't lie to her so I told her part of the truth. "So tomorrow's the entrance exams. Are you excited, nervous, or both." I asked Izuku when we went into our connected rooms. "I'm mostly nervous but I'm a little excited." Izuku said as he sat down on his bed. We talked for a few minutes and went to bed. I woke up to Izuku walking in his room, I went up to him, "Oh, (Y/n)! I'm gonna go finish off the beach. Wanna come with me?" He asked quietly not to wake Inko. I merely nodded and went to go get ready.

(You're not wearing the green bathing suit thingy)

We went to the beach and cleaned the rest of it up after a couple hours

We went to the beach and cleaned the rest of it up after a couple hours. We were on the pile of trash Izuku started yelling, I was confused but went with it and did the same. It felt great, like I was letting out all my bottled up stress. Izuku fell but All Might caught him before I could, I sighed in relief and thanked All Might. "You guys have cleaned up the rest of the beach! I knew you two were Special!" He said proudly while setting Izuku down. "I think you are ready for my quirk now, young Midoriya." He said as Izuku put his training jacket back on, All Might pulled out a strand of his hair and said, "Eat This!" this made me fall onto my knees laughing while Izuku stood there frozen and confused. "Well to inherit my quirk you need to ingest a piece of my DNA." All Might said embarrassed. Izuku then ate the hair and I checked the time, 9:30, my eyes widened. The Entrance Exams started at ten. "Izuku, we're gonna be late to the exams if we don't hurry!" I said grabbing Izuku's hand and dragging him to UA for the exams. He yelled a thank you to All Might and started running with me to the school, we got there in about ten minutes thanks to the speed we were going at. We walked to the doors and I saw Bakugo go in, Izuku then fell out of the corner of my eye. I caught him with a tendril, "Thank you (Y/n)." Izuku said embarrassed, I nodded and we started walking again. "Hey! I was going to catch him but it looks like you beat me too it, I'm Ochako Uraraka!" She said holding her hand out. "I'm Izuku Midoriya and this is my sis- I Mean!" Izuku said to her embarrassed while I was laughing and Uraraka was confused. "I'm sorry, I'm not his sister but we're so close that we are pretty much like siblings. I'm (Y/n) (L/n)." I said after calming down from my hysterical state. "Oh, that's why he stopped." She said giggling, She walked in while I walked back over to the red Izuku. "I can't believe I did that again! I haven't done that since we were kids!" Izuku said while pulling at his unruly green hair. "Calm down or your gonna pull your hair out. It's not that big of a deal anyway." I said patting his back while looking at him. I was about 5'1 feet and he was 5'5, we would always make jokes about our heights. We went inside and managed to get seats next to each other but I was stuck between Bakugo and Izuku. I zoned out most of it, but the loud announcer guy was talking about robots and then a blue haired boy raised his hand. I zoned out on him talking about how a pamphlet was wrong, I was brought back by him starting to talk about Izuku. "And you, you have been muttering this whole time! It's very distracting!" Everyone then started to laugh at Izuku, I stood up from my seat growling. "Everyone....SHUT UP!!" I shouted with Venom while glaring at everyone with a murderous aura surrounding me. I sat back down while everyone was scared shitless. "Anyways thank you examine #711. The last robot isn't worth any points so it's like an obstacle more than anything. You all have a battle center assigned to you on your card." The announcer said. I looked at my card and then Izuku's, I smiled when I saw that we had the same battle center. We then were released to go change into training clothes.

 We then were released to go change into training clothes

 (You don't have the hood though.)

I saw Izuku getting harassed by the same blue haired kid from earlier. "Are you going to stop harassing my brother?" I said going in between them. "Brother? You don't look very similar." He retorted looking us up and down, we didn't really look that different thought. I had Black hair while he had Green hair with some parts black. "Sure we are, He looks like our mother and I look like our father. Now stop harassing my brother or I'm gonna make you, Myself." I said the last part with Venom which made him jump and speed walk away. "Thanks (Y/n). Did you have to say that we were siblings though?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck. "You did earlier, so now we're even." I said before getting in a starting position, Izuku quickly did the same. Present Mic, the announcer started to count down and I darted into the battle center as soon as he started talking. "Shes got the right idea! There are no countdowns in a real fight! Go, go, go!" He said after I ran into the center. I saw three bots, I didn't pay attention to the numbers, I jumped up and kicked all their heads off clean. I ran to a tall building, "Venom?" "Lets go." He said knowing what I was going to ask, black tendrils covered my legs as I jumped up to the top of the building. I saw a kid with his leg trapped under a bunch of rubble with four robots cornering him, I jumped down and easily punched the bots heads off easily. I picked up the rubble with my tendrils and carefully brought the kid near the entrance. "Your leg looks really bad. I don't think you can continue." I said inspecting his leg, it looked like it was broken in at least two places. "Oh." he said sadly. "I'm gonna go, stay here okay?" I asked as I got up, he nodded and I left an saw a bunch of rouge bots that were going after two kids that were trapped under a broken piece of metal. The girl was unconscious and the boy was trying to get up. I went and had my tendrils tear apart the bots and pick up the metal from the two kids and brought them to the same place as the first boy. I checked both for injuries, the girl as from what I could tell, the girl had a mild concussion and the boy had a big gash on his arm. I ripped part of my overshirt and wrapped it around his arm. "It's not much but its good for now." He nodded as I left. I saw that people were running away from the giant Zero-Pointer, I saw Izuku just standing there frozen. "Izuku!" I called out to him and he nodded after a few seconds. We had a special attack for bigger targets because we sparred against All Might a couple times and got close to winning whenever we did this routine and we would do it in different patterns only we could understand and do so no one could predict what where we were gonna hit or if we were gonna hit you at all. We started running to each other and I propelled us up with my tendrils. We were up in the air as I propelled Izuku towards the Zero-Pointer, he activated One for All and punched the Zero-Pointer. It made a huge dent in the ground and fell down like a toppling tower. We both flew down through the air, Uraraka caught Izuku and I caught myself with my tendrils. An old woman known as Recovery Girl came over and healed Izuku and healed him. She came over to me and asked if anyone else was injured, I said no and she handed me a handful of gummy bears. Izuku woke up and I handed him the gummy bears. "So, how do you think you did?" Izuku asked as we walked out. "No idea. I wasn't paying attention to the numbers of the bots." I answered as we walked into the elevator. "I didn't get a single bot." He said disappointed, I patted his back and gave him a hug. "Don't worry, I think you did great. Think of all the people you saved taking down the robot!" I said enthusiastically as we walked to the door, He chuckled and then we opened the door. "MOM! We're home." We said in unison. Now we wait for the exam results.

(1759 WORDS PEOPLES!)

Brought to you by Venom.