Afterward

(I'm only doing like one or two other matches since there are like eight other teams and that would make 4 other different matches, that would take too long for me to write.)

〰〰〰〰(Y/n)'s Pov〰〰〰〰

We went back and I started to get really hungry. "Oh, If we don't eat for a while, I will start to eat your insides." Venom said and I got angry. "How could you forget to tell me that?!" I whisper-yelled back and wondered whether or not to ask All Might if I could go eat something. We evaluated our matches and I was MVP. After that I grabbed a ball from the Villains box. "Team I will be the Villains!" I shouted. 

"And Team B will be our heroes!" All Might said after me. "I'll go with the Hero team." I said and we all went to another faux building. "I'm (Y/n) (L/n), You can call me (Y/n) though. What're your names?" I asked my teammates. "I'm Mezo Shoji." The boy with a mask said, I noticed that he had like five other arms. "I'm Shoto Todoroki." The boy with ice covering half his body said. 

"Isn't your dad Endeavor?" I asked and he seemed to get annoyed. "Yeah. I'm n-" "Is he still as much of a jackass as he was when I first met him?" I asked, cutting Todoroki off which seemed to surprise him. "Yeah. I never thought someone would call my father, Endeavor, a jackass." He said back. "Well he really is a jackass. Oh! No offence!" I said as I started waving my arms around like Deku. 

"None taken. I actually hate him as well." He said and I was about to ask him why before All Might interrupted me. "Begin!" All Might said in the earpiece. Shoji went inside and made ears from the tips of his arms an started listening. "Cool!" I said to myself as I started to listen as well, then we turned to Todoroki. 

"One's in the Hall on the north side of the fourth floor" "I think the other's on the same level somewhere." "Both are barefoot." "I bet that Hagakure, the invisible one, is planning to sneak up and surprise us." Shoji and I said switching between each other, Todoroki nodded. "For your safety, both of you should go outside." He said as he walked past me and Shoji. 

"Oh Okay." I said and grabbed one of Shoji's tentacle arm thing and literally dragged him outside. "You didn't need to drag me." Shoji said catching his footing. "Sorry, I need to do that a lot with my brother since he spaces out all the time." I said and he then he nodded. 

"Hey, I didn't know you had enhanced hearing. What's your quirk?" He asked me and I didn't actually know how to explain Venom. "It's kind of hard to explain..." I trailed off as I turned to see the entire building encased in ice. 

"What the He-" I said stepping back as the ice just barely touched my foot. I yelped as my foot started to freeze and under a second my whole leg was frozen. "T-Todoroki is this y-your q-quirk?" I stuttered out from the cold. 

"Yeah. I can control it, but I suppose I didn't notice you in the way." Todoroki said and then melted the ice from my leg. "So you have ice and fire?" I asked as I got up, he nodded and gestured for me to go inside. I used my tendrils to climb up super quickly. "Careful. Don't think it would feel the best to fight with no skin on the bottom of your feet." I said to Ojiro, touching the weapon. 

"H-Hero Team Wins!" All Might stuttered out, surprised at how casually we did that. We reviewed the match and Todoroki was MVP, I picked the next teams and Heroes were Team H and Villains were Team J. I chose to go with Kirishima and Sero since I knew Tsu and Tokoyami could be really strong together.

I had gotten inside and we all came up with a plan. Kirishima and I would be distracting Tsu and Tokoyami while Sero protects the weapon since he can keep our opponents away with his tape.