Afterward Pt.2

(Recap:) "(Y/n). Remember when we were heading home from the store one day, by ourselves because Deku was sick?" Venom asked and I Immediately knew what he meant.

〰〰〰〰FlashBack〰〰〰〰

We were heading home from the supermarket, since Deku was sick. "Someone's following us." Venom said and covered my eyes with the 'glossy white goo'(?) and I saw a man with Black hair, one eye Red, one Black, and he had bloody roses. "Hello, can you tell me why you're following me sir?" I asked turning around. 

"I don't know. Maybe I can, maybe I can't. You'll have to find out." He 'seductively' as he grabbed my chin, I pushed him away since I just met the guy and he looked about 25. "Whoa whoa whoa. I just met you and I'm only 16." I said and he just walked towards me. 

"How rude of me not to introduce myself. I'm Sinus, I'm 18 and a big fan of yours." He said as he handed me the white bloody roses, I gasped when I saw a few  fingers in the bouquet. I had to stop Venom from eating them. "I'm flattered that your my fan but I'm not interested, I just met you." I said and he didn't seem to like that, but he stayed calm. 

"Consider it love at first sight." He said as he grabbed my waist, pulling me to him as he started to lightly kiss my neck. "Hey! Dude. I don't know what's gong on in your head, but I don't think this is love." I said pushing him away again, he didn't seem to like that. 

"Well then, I'll have no other choice than to steal your heart, right from your chest! THEN YOU'LL BE MINE FOREVER!" He said as he charged at me. 'What the fuck is wrong with this guy?!' I thought as I dodged his attack, but he was quick. I managed to get away after I had used Venom to kick him in the gut to push him away. Before I left, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a black and yellow goo surround where I had kicked him. 

〰〰〰〰FlashBack End〰〰〰〰

"You don't think that was him. It can't be." I said and we both started panicking. "Hey, (N/n). Calm down, who are you guys talking about?" Kacchan said patting my back. "T-This guy named Sinus. He said he was a fan of mine and said he loved me but then he tried to kill me because I didn't return his feelings!" I said as I calmed down. 

"He has been charged for fifteen murders, and twenty one attempted murders." Deku said scratching the back of his head. "How do you know that?" I asked him. "I heard All Might talking about him with other heroes and I didn't think much of it at the time, He mutters about cases a lot." He said and I nodded. 

"Venom? You've been uncomfortably quiet. Are you okay?" I asked and he didn't respond. "Venom? Venom. Venom!" I said snapping my fingers and waving my hand in front of his face. "Hmm. Oh I know" I said as I got an Idea. "Venom! I'm Hurt and I'm Dying!" I yelled at him and he snapped out of it. 

"Where are you hurt!? You're not dying on my watch!" He said which made me smile. "Yay! You care about me!" I said like a child. "Don't fucking joke about that! I can't fucking let you die for too many shitty reasons!" Venom said and I slowly nodded. "Sorry...." I said rubbing the nape of my neck. "It's fine just don't joke about things like you dying." Venom said and I nodded again. 

The doctors said I was good to leave and we all went back to UA. "(Y/N)! We were so worried! Aizawa wouldn't let us see you in the hospital!" Mina yelled as she and the other girls came and gave me a really tight bear hug. "I'm fine as long as you let me breath." I said and they all immediately let go. 

"Sorry (Y/n)-Chan, we were just really worried." Ochako said and fiddled with her fingers. "It's fine. Besides, Deku almost suffocated me. Kacchan was also pretty worried." I chuckled out as Deku went red and Mina got curious. "Oh, really?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows. 

"Yeah, why wouldn't Deku be worried? He is her brother after all." Yao-Momo said and Mina shook her head. "I mean Bakugo. I smell love and drama!" She whispered to Yao-Momo but I heard, I went really red at the thought of Kacchan liking me. 

The truth is, I actually have had a crush on Kacchan for a while but I don't know if he sees me as anything but a friend. "W-What? N-No! We're all j-just friends." I stuttered out. "Smooth." Venom said to me. "Don't Patronize me!" I whispered under my breath so no one heard me.