XX | Orange Trees

ANGEL STARES AT ME, EYES WIDE.

I'm sorry I kissed you.

I wish I hadn't.

The words are still ringing in my ears when she closes the distance between us and presses her lips to mine. A slow, delicious kiss. Erasing the thought of Nathan from my head, filling me with warmth and light and heat.

I moan into her mouth, and it seems as though it snaps a leash. The next thing I know, she is on top of me.

Her fingers climb up the waistband of my pants. I look up into her eyes, a slow nod passing between us.

Yes, I want this.

She tugs off my pants and I pull off her shirt. It might not be a good idea, what with our bullet wounds, but common sense irrevocably escapes me.

I cup her breasts in my hands, the soft skin, the delicately hard nipples.

"Just like that," she groans. Swiftly, I tug down her pants. I feel the slickness of her slit, and my fingers probe her entrance.

The fact that she's so wet, for me, makes my breathing come faster.

I slip two fingers into her. She writhes her hips, clenching. Her lips part, eyes rolling back as I begin to thrust them back and forth. The moans she makes are loud enough to echo through the whole house.

"Cade," she cries out. Her back arches. Pleasure rolls through her in waves, and she rides against my fingers. Her slick heat spills onto the sheets, and her knuckles turn white as she grips the bed. "Oh, God. Cade."

Her climax has finished pulsing through her. She grins at me, raking a hand through her black hair. Her face is purely devilish as she grabs my hips and flips me into my back.

"Angel," I breathe as she spreads my legs. Slowly trailing kisses down my thighs, I feel myself starting to pant. "Just like that."

She drags her mouth down my sex, tasting the wetness. I fist my hands into the white bedsheets. Angel's tongue is hot against my clit, and the pressure makes me arch. Her touch turns rougher as she deepens her tongue, and I let out a shout as the pleasure overwhelms me. When she slips a finger into me, along with her tongue lapping at my juices, I throw my head back. The feeling is too much-I start to shudder as the climax rolls through me. Her fingers keep moving as I ride it out, and my eyes roll so far back I see stars.

"Angel," I whisper. I love the feel of her. She slowly comes back up from between my legs and presses her lips to mine. I taste my own syrup and sigh into her mouth.

Both of us breathing heavily, we collapse back onto the pillows, tangled in the sheets.

>>>

So our first smut scene! Really no need to explain what was going on. I think you already know ;) Next chapter is going to get a little crazy. Just a warning!