Ending

Hey! You've officially finished Angel's Mafia.

What are you looking for next?

If your answer is something similar, then I'd recommend Hunter's Alpha.

X - The setting is New Orleans, U.S.A
X - It revolves around good old American Mafia bloodthirstiness
X - Jude is a firecracker and I think I might be emotionally attached to Hunter
X - Angel and Cade get married (should I have spoiled that?)

AX - It revolves around good old American Mafia bloodthirstinessX - Jude is a firecracker and I think I might be emotionally attached to HunterX - Angel and Cade get married (should I have spoiled that?)

Fair warning, though-Jude has a lot more of an attitude than Cade.

NOW, IF THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR...

Here's Heaven's Crime. (Probably my favourite book so far).

X - Story starts in California and moves to Tokyo, Japan.
X - It is based on the Yakuza (the Japanese crime syndicate).
X - Kaya is a computer hacker and Veah is a runaway gang lord.
X - Dear Christ, the tension I have to write between them is slowly suffocating me.

Now!

You're done Angel's Mafia, which is ... pretty freaking cool, actually. Neither Heaven's Crime or Hunter's Alpha need to be read in order, so it's up to you.

But if you're not looking for either of those things, here's PLAYBOY PRINCESS (which I actually just started like yesterday).

If you're into...

A. Hallmark love stories
B. Enemies-to-lovers cuteness
C. Romance books that make you want to pluck your eyes out because you're painfully single

Then this is for you. A pediatrician and a princess with bad history and really irritating but charming encounters...

 A pediatrician and a princess with bad history and really irritating but charming encounters

Hopefully, I'll see you soon!

Feel free to reach out to me or comment something. I love hearing from you guys. Seriously!

But if you've decided not to read Any of the Above, well ... I'm going to accept that we're parting ways. I might never see you again, and that's okay! I love you anyway.

From the moon and back,
Sarai