Chapter 1: Playing Superheros

Hello, my name is Craig Tucker and I'm a fourth grader at South Park Elementary. I like my guinea pig stripe more than anything else. Also, I'm a faggot. That means that I am a male attracted to other males. I didn't really know that I was gay at first, but the whole town seemed to know. Then the Asian girls drew some pictures of me and another boy named Tweek. The pictures made everybody think we were together, but we weren't. While we were trying to make them understand we were not together, I noticed that Tweek was actually a really nice guy. He was cool to hang out with and he also enjoyed my company. So, then we actually got together, and the town was soooooo happy.

Today, I am going to Tweek's parent's coffee shop to see Tweek. I am really happy to see Tweek. As soon as I walked in, I was greeted by Tweek's parents.
"Heeeyyy Craig!" Both Mr and Mrs Tweak said in unison. "Tweek is waiting for you in the back room." Mr Tweek told me with a big smile on his face. Everybody loves that Tweek and I are together, having a gay couple makes them happy for some reason. I walked to the back room and was greeted by Tweek.
"H-hey C-Craig!" Tweek stuttered.

"Have they been making you sample their new coffee blends?" I asked suspiciously, Tweek only stutters when his parents overdose him on coffee. It seems like child abuse to me, making your son sample so much caffeine for your business.

"Y-Y-Yes." Tweek stammered, trying his best to stop shaking.

"You should really take a break from the coffee." I told him concernedly. "Maybe you can ask your parents to hire a new tester."

"Maybe," He answered, his twitching was getting under control. "Where should we go? I heard that Stan and Kyle and those guys are playing superheroes over in the kite fortress."

"That sounds great." I answered with as much enthusiasm as Craig Tucker can manage. Luckily, our costumes were sitting in a pile over in the corner of the room. We grabbed them and changed. It feels weird changing with my boyfriend, he's pretty hot. But as long as Tweek doesn't mind, then I'm fine changing in front of him.

We both ran out the door and over to Kyle's house. We rung the door bell, and the New Kid opened the door. His messy dark brown hair was all over his face and he was in his assassin's outfit.
I greeted him and he silently signalled for Tweek and I to follow him to the backyard.
The new kid has done a lot for Tweek and I. He helped us get couples therapy after we broke up because of the split in the superhero game. He never really talks, but he's a good and sensible guy.

"Hey Butthole." I said to the New Kid. He looked over at me. "Thank you for everything you've done for Tweek and I. The two of us really appreciate it."
He smiled at the two of us and looked forward again. I sometimes wonder what goes on inside that guy's head, he seems to notice everything.

Once we got to the backyard, The freedom pals were already in a heated battle with Professor Chaos. The wind was blowing heavily and constantly pushing the freedom pals back. This battle seemed like it was going to be a long one.
"Hey Fags!" The Coon yelled over to us. "Come help us battle this evil Villain."
We joined in on the battle and fought as a team. We'd take turns punching minions and helped each other out whenever possible. Of course, Stan and Kyle and those guys were helping too, but in this battle, it felt like it was just Tweek and I battling with the power of our companionship.