Chapter 2: The late night visitor

The moon had risen and the whole city was dark. For one reason or another, the normal night drunks were nowhere to be found, leaving the whole city in a cloud of silence. There were no sounds to be heard, that was until Craig heard a knocking at his door. Craig, not sure of who it could be at this hour, hesitantly walked over and opened the door.

Craig's POV:
"Oh, hey New Kid." I greeted once I saw who it was. Butthole's face was emotionless as ever, but he was holding a note, one that he quickly handed to me.
"Oh thanks." I muttered, snatching over the note. It read:
"Tweek is in a lot of pain"

I immediately started panicking, all the ideas of what could have happened to Tweek were racing through my head.

"Is he okay?!" I worriedly asked. Butthole nodded and looked me in the eyes, I felt slightly relieved.
"What kind of pain?" I questioned.
The New Kid stood and looked at me.
"Dang it, can't you just talk?" I asked angrily. Butthole ignored that, turned his back to me, and looked into the bushes behind him. I noticed that Kyle and Stan were waiting there. They're all probably on some kind of superhero mission since they're in costume.
Sighing, I grabbed a pencil out of my pocket and thrust it and the paper back at Butthole. He took it and scribbled a response, it said:
"A lot of different kinds of pain."
Geez, that's not very helpful. Stan then called from the bushes,
"Need any help New Kid?"
The New Kid only shook his head and started walking back towards them.
"Thanks I guess!" I yelled over to them. Butthole smiled at me and continued walking.
I went up to bed and tried to sleep, but I couldn't stop wondering about Tweek. Is he actually not okay , or is he just stressed or something and the New Kid noticed? I knew Tweek would be asleep by now, I'll see him in the morning anyway. "Maybe I should ask some people if they saw Tweek acting odd?" I thought to myself. I grabbed my phone and texted the closest other person to us, Token. He responded almost immediately.

Craig: did you see anything weird about Tweek today?
Token: Nah, not that I know of.
Token: He's just his normal twitchy self.
Token: did you hear about Stan and Kyle? I think they're a thing.
Craig: Another gay couple in town?
Token: I guess. I never really saw it coming though. Stan being with Wendy and stuff.
Craig: yeah
It looks like I'll just have to wait and see if Tweek's okay in the morning. There's something else on my mind as well though, that New Kid. Why doesn't he talk? I guess, if I really want to pry into his personal life, there's only one person who can help me with that. I set my alarm for 7 and went to sleep, knowing I have a long day ahead of me.