Chapter 4: This town won't leave the gays alone.

Craig's POV:
Today, the sun is shining brightly over our heads, and Tweek and I are going somewhere special. Well, never mind, it's not that special. It's just some stupid superhero scavenger hunt that Kyle's mom made. At first, I was surprised that the bitch herself would actually make us a scavenger hunt for our enjoyment, but it turns out that she had other goals in mind. She wants us to include Kyle's cousin more in our "superhero game", and that means that we needed a safe activity he could join us in.

When we got there, we were brought into a room full of superheroes, all of us were given maps. It seems that Kyle's bitch mom went all out on this. The maps show treasure all over the neighbourhood, even some in my backyard. I have no clue how she managed to hide some shit in my backyard without me knowing.

Kyle's mom spent about 10 minutes telling us how to "be nice" and include Kyle's cousin in our games from now on. She was so set on making sure that everybody felt "included" that she just hid treasure everywhere so nobody would leave empty handed . Nobody gave a fuck though, and we all just left with our maps as soon as she stopped looking.

"Where do you want to go first, honey?" I asked Tweek, he'd been awfully quiet this whole time.

"I uhhh, I don't know!" He shouted anxiously.

"Woah, Tweek. Calm down." I stated
calmly. "You're seeming really stressed."

"Well why shouldn't I be stressed?!" Tweek shouted. "The whole town wants me to be perfect!"

"What do you mean?" I asked with complete confusion.

"Craig! Haven't they been pressuring you too? The news reporters, the other kids?"

"No?" I shouted, attempting to remember anytime that could have happened.

"They all expect me to act gay, and be a certain way, but you know what? I don't act that way.... GAHHHH" Tweek shouted angrily.

I tried to be as calm as I could, but it was hard. "Well, you don't need to be anything for anybody. People can expect us to be a certain way, but that doesn't mean we have to be that way." I concluded.

"ITS HARD TO IGNORE THEM.....GAHH." He shouted, dropping to the floor and curling up like a ball. Sitting down to his side, I attempted to put my hand on his arm, but he pulled away. Startled, I just sat down next to him, reassuring him that the people who care about him don't care who he is or how he acts, they like him for him.

"Yesterday," He yelled shakily, "PC Principal took me to his office and asked if I wanted to more "progressive" elective choices . Why can't I just be normal?"

"Tweek," I started slowly, " The adults in this town love that we're gay. It makes them feel special to make us feel special. You know, honey, they don't matter. You matter, I Craig Tucker, love Tweek Tweak because of who he is, and nobody can force him to change that."
The word "love" seemed to have brought something out of Tweek. He stopping shaking and blushed, looking up at me. He hugged me, still twitching if I tried to touch his arms though. At that second though, Cartman ran up to us in his coon suit. Clyde and the New Kid were with him, butthole kept staring at Tweek.

"Ewwwwwwww." Cartman shouted mockingly. "Get a room."

For a split second, there was silence, but then I saw the New Kid move towards Cartman. The New Kid threw a motherfucking huge punch into Cartman's stomach. The punch ricocheted off of the stomach and pushed him back. The fat ass ended up laying on the ground. I saw butthole's lips move, almost as if he was about to talk, but nothing came out. He quickly covered his mouth and helped Cartman up.

"what the FUCK butthole. You absolute ass." Cartman shouted angrily. In response, the New Kid just took the map and walked towards the treasure. Clyde followed, looking as if he'd enjoyed watching Cartman get fucked.

Seeing that happen gave Tweek a rush of happiness. It seemed like he realised how much people care about him. He got to his feet and happily told me,
"Let's go over to your house and gather treasure along the way."
We grabbed each other's free hands and walked away. Tweek was still avoiding any contact with his arms. We saw the New kid later, I tried to thank him, but he just ignored me and handed me a note, saying:
"Get some bandages for Tweek's arms."
I'll never understand how that kid knows what he does.