Introduction

***

***

Detective Pratt is a Lieutenant Detective and a Crime Scene Detective of Green City Police Department. He was soon to be the captain of the GCPD when everything went sideways with the resurface of a criminal organization. He was faced with a criminal believed to be in extinction.
His job hangs between solving the case and doing what's right when he arrested a suspect whom he believed had something to do with the murder. Does he?
Read this interesting Mystery/thriller Novella to find out?

Mystery in Misery is a suspense-packed novella written by Habeebllah D. A. Three murders, one night, one killer. Who's behind them? It cut way deeper than the surface. All happening behind the shadows. It's left for the Detective to find out the culprit along with his CSI daughter, Naomi Pratt and best friend, Detective Stanley.
Your minds will definitely play tricks on you as to whom the real murderer is as you play detective alongside Detective Joe Pratt, piecing evidence together, connecting the dots, find possible red herrings, interrogating suspected culprits and eventually getting to unveil the mask of the killer, thereby solving the Mystery in Green City.
It's all a Mistery in Misery