Chapter Eight: It Can Camoflage

**Anne's POV**

"Dom, don't do it!" I whisper harshly, looking up at my dinosaur friend.

Dom sneaks closer to the, now turned off, engines. I can tell she is listening to them when she didn't respond to me. I hope that they left but I know they didn't.

I hear one man find Dom's tracker and starts muttering stuff into his walkie. I see blood drop into him and I realize it's fresh and Dom did it purposely.

The man looks up and probably realizes that it's near. He starts looking at where Dom is and Dom starts creeping up on him.

He sees the leaves moving, "It can camouflage!" He screams out before Dom runs and squished him with her feet.

"Run! You have to run!" I scream out to them before Dom throws me to the ground, trying to make me shut up.

I look up, noticing everything I see is blurry and everything I hear is like underwater. I see someone rushing towards me and they help me up and start helping me run to the car.

"I have Miss Marshall, I repeat I have Miss Mar-," He never finishes because Dom grabbed him with her teeth and ate him.

I see one more man and he knows he won't make it out so he takes off a camera and throws it to me then gets stomped on. I grab the camera and start running/stumbling away from Dom.

"Please help me!" I hear Dom's footsteps behind me and I realize something. I look back to see her chasing after me, "She's not gonna let me go! You have to get everyone off this island before you save me! I will keep an eye out for others and I will help them. Just get everyone off this damn isl-," I interrupt myself with a scream from Dom grabbing me from behind. I drop the camera and she stomps on it.

——**In control rooms POV**

"It can camouflage!" One of the soldiers yell before getting stomped on.

The soldiers either get eaten or stomped on. One thing that stand out is when they see the Indominus throw Anne on the ground and she has trouble getting up.

"Someone get Anne out of there!" Claire screams into a radio, making Owen look at her like she's crazy.

He understands Claire cares for the girl but why send her to train a hybrid dinosaur and T-Rex when you care for her?

"Roger that ma'am!" Another soldier yells before his camera shows him helping her up and helping her walk before he gets grabbed by the Indominus.

The last soldier is looking straight at Anne and starts removing his camera and through it at her before he flatlines. The camera is picked up by Anne and she starts running from the dinosaur.

"Please help me!" Anne yells into the camera before realization goes across her face and she looks back and they see white chasing after her, "She's not gonna let me go! You have to get everyone off this island before you save me!" She orders before we hear stomps right behind her, "I will keep an eye out for others and I will help them. Just get everyone off this damn isl-," She never finished because the Indominus grabbed her and stomped right on the camera.

"The Indominus is taking her hostage instead of killing her. Owen-" Claire looks over at him, "-do you have an idea why?" Claire asks, looking for answers while hoping her nephews are safe even if they're not in the park.

"It is her dinosaur. Made a connection with it by you letting her train it," Owen grumpily responds before a guard pushes him out.

——**Anne's POV**

Dom didn't try talking to me. I know she's mad at me for running and talking to the Control Room but right now she's going on a rampage.

I look at the first scratch I got from Dom on accident. I try to wrap it up but I can't get it because her claws are covering it.

"Dom I need to patch up my wound. Let me wrap it up," Dom doesn't reply but sets me down as I patch up my side with the scratch, "I'm not sorry just to let you know," I commented, looking back up at my friend.

"You should be. I will die if they find me," Dom responded, looking at me in the eyes, showing she was telling her truth.

I shuffle closer to her, "The people are scared Dom. Of course they will. But I know I'll fight to try to keep you alive. I'll try my best," I promised as I finished covering up the bleeding.

She grabs me again and I squeal. She starts running and I hear a noise of something hitting a tree. Dom knows exactly what it is and goes after it. She looks into a glass ball of two kids. A teenager and a kid that has to be around eleven or twelve.

"We shouldn't be here. There's five dinosaurs," I head the younger one say. The older one looks at him like he is dumb.

"Aren't you suppose to be a genius? One. Two. Three. Four," The older one points to each dinosaur before the younger one points into the reflection of Dom.

"Five," He mutters as the older one sees it Dom hits it with her head.

I scream as they head towards the battling dinosaur. The get hit and go upside down on the tree. Dom puts me down to fight the dinosaur and I run to the kids.

"Are you okay?!" I ask, trying to find a way in. I hear a screech and turn around to see Dom ending the other dinosaur's life. I whimper, "Stay quiet. Let me talk to her," I say before leaving them and to Dom.

I look at her and she focuses on me, "What?" She asks, more like demands, what I want.

"Leave the kids alone, Dom," I beg until I hear a vibrating coming from the older one's phone, "Dom! Dom!" I scream at her as she passes me. She knocks me down, not enough to hurt me, to the ground.

Once the vibrating stops, the kids see Dom above them. The curly haired kid, younger one, whimpers at the blood on Dom's teeth. Dom wraps her mouth around the ball the kids are in and I start screaming at her to stop.

The raven haired teen, older one, unbuckles himself and his comrade as the glass breaks and they fall through. I rush towards the kids and haul them up and start running.

The teen gets out of my grip and I grab the curly haired boy and pull him with me. We break through the trees and run. We stop at a cliff and we see Dom break through the trees.

"We have to jump!" Raven haired teen orders.

"I-I can't!" Curly haired kid replies.

"I wasn't asking," He said and nodded at me, in which I held onto the kid's hand and pushed us off the cliff with the other teen behind.

We fall as Dom snaps her teeth at us. Curly and I fall down into the water and raven joined us after a millisecond. They are about to go up when I pull them down again and shake my head.

I hear Dom yell, "I'll get you again!" Then we feel her stomp away from us.

Word Count: 1254