Chapter Nine: Jurassic Park

**Anne's POV**

We go above the water and gasp in air. I drag curly all the way to the shore and pull myself on and pull him on where he's not having to float above the water. The raven joins us shortly after.

"I jumped.." Curly says, "I jumped!" He sounds excited from that.

"You jumped," Raven said, smiling at the other boy.

I cough, bringing their attention to me, "Who are you and why were you guys out here when Dom is loose?" I ask the kids, genially curious.

"We could ask the same thing but I'm Zach and this is Gray," Zach introduces to me as I nod.

"Anne Marshall at your service," I stand up and curtesy, "Now we have to go unless you two want to be Dom's snack," I say before walking in a direction, hearing them following me.

"What do you mean Zach and I will be snacks for that dinosaur?" Gray asks me, stopping in front of me.

"I trained the dinosaur and have a special bond with it. It won't attack me but it will attack you so let's go," I explained and walk around him.

"But why are you out here with it?" Gray asks another question, stopping in front of me again.

"She technically kidnapped me actually. Walk forward and I'll explain," I demand and they start walking in line with me, "Claire Dearing was bringing a Raptor trainer, Owen Grady, to check out my dinosaur. We thought she escaped so they put me, Owen, and two other guys in. Turns out she tricked us. Ate the two other guys and attacked more people coming for me then attacked you guys to where we escaped and I can only hope Owen is getting someone to save our asses," I mildly explain, not wanting to go into glory details.

Gray looks horrified while Zach looks interested, "So cool!" He quietly exclaims, although I still hear him.

I roll my eyes, "Let's go. We have places to be. Specifically, places safe," I specify, walking ahead, "Consider me a tour guide, dispite being in a jungle with a Rex trainer and running from said trainer's Rex," I fake a smile, "Yay! We are gonna have so much fun!" The sarcasm in my voice made Gray let a smile out while Zach lets out a smirk.

The smirk kinda reminded me of someone when I was younger named Zach. His last name was Mitchell. I remember Claire introducing me to them, considering I was near their ages. That was like, ten years ago when I first met him and his little brother. The last I saw them was seven years ago, when I moved and Claire had gotten busier so she couldn't get us in contact with them.

I sigh but we come across a clearing. The near the same place Dom attacked the guards trying to tranq her and help me. I try to back away so they don't have to see the helmet with blood on it. I'm actually not sure how Dom got this over her, surprising.

**3rd person point of view**

But Gray sees it and rushes past her. Then Zach follows after him and Anne follows the two kids.

Gray picks it up, his breathing picking up as well, and his eyes widely stare at the bloodied white hat.

Zach catches up and rudely takes the hat out of Gray's hands, staring at it. He brings his arm down, the one holding the hat, and looks around the forest, now aware they are in dangerous territory. Especially at night.

Anne steps right in between the kids, placing her arm on the shoulders closest to her to attempt to comfort them along with herself.

The kids look forward and notice the car and the wires zapping each other. Anne looks away while the boys stare a little longer.

Anne looks more forward, "Stay here," She orders as he hands press on their chest that move to follow her. Gray grabs her arm for the comfort to come back but she walks forward to check out the car.

The boys follow a little bit behind to stay with the adult. Anne admires the car before Zach catches sight of doors and hits her arm repeatedly before she finally looks at him. He points ahead and she sees the doors, realization coming over her features.

The ruins of Jurassic Park stand right before her.

She walks forward and Zach grabs her hand as Gray grabs his arm, although he keeps shaking him off, and walking. Anne stares, mesmerized, at the sight of the ancient park that has been talked about upon her peers.

They walk up the steps, one at a time, (Stay safe!!) and stand before the doors. Anne looks up and down, checking to see a way to get in. There was and she starts pushing on the door.

"Zach, get the other door and push," She orders as she stops for a second, "One, two, three!" They start pushing and the doors come apart and reveal what's inside the darkness of the temple.

"Wow," Zach breathes out, staring at everything.

"Your right about that," Anne adds.

They start walking into the temple. The building shows how old it is by all the leaves and vines grown on it. The bushes and small moss on the ground shows the age once again.

Anne leads, then Gray then Zach. Gray grabs Anne's hand as Zach scopes his surroundings, making sure they're safe.

Zach finds a stick and finds some paper underneath some bark splinters and moss. He shakes it off before rolling it on the stick.

Zach looks at Gray, who is still hanging onto Anne's hand, and asks, "Do you still have those matches?"

Gray lets go of Anne and looks through his waist pack and grabs a, surprisingly not wet, match and holds it out to Zach, "Here you go," He simply says and Zach takes it.

Zach lights it on fire then starts leading and looking at old markings on the wall of raptors before walking off, without calling for Gray to follow after him and Anne, and into an old garage with equally old Jurassic Park cars.

Gray walks up to a hat looking binoculars as Zach walks up to a car. Anne smiles as she looks around, still following Zach. Something moves on the thing Gray is holding and she drops it before following the teenager and adult.

"1992 Jeep Wrangler Sahara," Gray comments after looking at the Jeep in front of them.

"You remember when we fixed up Grandpa's old Malibu? Right?" Zach hesitantly asks his younger brother as Anne watches the interaction.

"Yeah,"