Chapter Fifteen: Home

**Anne's P.O.V.**

I wake up with a jolt and I look around to see hundreds of people in a warehouse with me. I look to my left to see Zach and Gray sitting on the ground on chairs in front of me.

I smile at them, "Aw I'm very important, yes?" I joke and they snap their head up at me.

They jump up from their seats and rush over to me, bombarding me with questions.

"Why were you dehydrated?"

"Why didn't you get help on your large gash on your stomach?"

"Did you purposely go near the Mosasaurus's tank?"

"Guys. Stop talking and give me a hug," I order and they crush me with their hugs.

I hear a woman yelling, "Zach! Gray!" Two adults, male and female, rush over to the boys once they spot them.

They stop hugging me and hug their parents and I smile in content . I then see a certain raven haired woman not far behind.

"Belle?" I whisper then I realize she can't see me, "Belle!" I scream and my sister directs her attention to me and she lets out a cry of relief before running over to where I'm sitting.

I couldn't run to her because of the IV in my arm but I definitely can hug people.

Belle finally makes it over and she goes on her knees then hugs me, of course I hug her back. I can feel her tears on my shirt as she continues hugging me before I hear a familiar voice.

"Claire told me you were up too," I turn and see Owen standing not that far and I nod.

"Your definitely correct that I'm up," I says and he comes as Belle pulls away to wipe away her tears as Owen sits down and gives me a side hug.

"I thought you were dead, Anne," Belle said as tears continued to fall down her face, "When I got your voicemail I called back so many times and I was freaking out when it went to voicemail each time," She said, freaking out.

I feel bad now. I call and leave a voicemail on how I might die from being on the island and then I don't answer any calls, I just feel so bad.

I hug my sister, "I'm sorry," I apologize but she doesn't say anything, she just hugs me.

We let go and then we hear our ride approaching to take up back home.

The house I left years ago still looks the same. I walk up the steps and open the door to the childhood home I have.

I look back at my sister before entering the door and walking around the house. I smile at photos on the wall as I walk up the stairs to where the rooms, mine and Belle's, are located.

I walk into my room and see it exactly how I left it.

"I didn't want to move anything," Belle states and I jump in surprise, "Sorry," She sheepishly adds before continuing, "I knew I was gonna miss you so I left it like this," She smiles at me before patting my back and walking towards her room.

Word Count: 574

Aye!! Finally got all of this story posted!! I'm so happy now! I've been putting this chapter on hold for a while while I was posting because I didn't know how to end it! So I left a cliffhanger. Sorryyyy

Finished: September 24th, 2020

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟 | 𝐽𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑐 𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 🎉