Chapter Ten: Hell is Loose

Sorry for the late release! School started last Tuesday (9-8-20) and I had to get it done!

Anne and the Mitchell boys fix up the old Jeep. Anne was looking around, looking for anything that could help them if they come across animals that wouldn't be reasoned with Anne.

Although the boys didn't know about her be able to talk to dinosaurs.

Zach puts down a tool and waves Anne over, "Hold this and I'll hold this," He orders and he looks to Gray in the driver seat, "Turn it over!" Gray does.

It starts sputtering before it starts and the three humans all have excitement shown on their faces, "You boys are awesome!" Anne declares high fiving Zach and smiling at Gray.

Anne goes to the driver's side, "Gray in the back, I'm driving," A smirks goes on her face once she starts it.

"Are you sure this is safe?" Gray asks as he yells over the wind.

Anne nods, "Fully safe!" She confirms before she sees a gate coming close up ahead.

"Hang on!" Zach warns and Anne switches gears before putting her foot flat against the gas.

It goes full speed and the Jeep hits the gate, breaking it off and then flying off the ground before landing and laughing.

"Oh my god!" Anne laughed, looking back behind her and at the gate, "I plowed through that thing!"

"Yeah you did!" Zach agrees and Gray nods his head excitedly.

The laugher dies down as Anne drives. Zach sneaking glances at the 22 year old and Gray looking out the window.

The 17 year old boy looks out the window, giving up on getting Anne's attention while she's driving.

Anne looks at the mirror, making Dom isn't chasing them, then back in front of them. She hears something coming from behind them as they come out of the tree line and see the gate. Gray looks behind them and his eyes widen.

He hits Anne's arm while ordering, "Drive faster! Drive faster!" Anne looks at the rear view mirror and sees Pterodactyls and Pteranodon's chasing after them.

She hits the accelerator and start driving, "Open the gate!" Anne screams as Zach stands up.

"Open the goddamn gate!" He yells over his brother and right as they are about a couple meters away, the door starts opening and Anne drives right through the gate then abruptly stops and Zach hangs onto the top of the car to not go flying, "Where'd you learn to drive?" He asks, curious.

She smiles at him, "Claire Dearing did. Although, I learned to be more of a reckless driver than her," She reassures, only puzzling the teenager, "Lets go," She orders and hops out of the Jeep, the Mitchell's following after her.

"Claire Dearing is our Aunt. Do you know where she is?" Gray speedily asks, only to receive a head shake.

"She might be looking for you. Or she sent someone to search for you. She could be anywhere?" She answers.

Once they get to the plaza, they notice the flying dinosaurs attacking people -Man, woman, or child- and everyone running.

She grabs Gray's hand and starts running. She pulls the kids down only for the Pterodactyl going for them, to go for someone else.

She pulls them up and they continue to run. All Anne can hear is voices from the people AND dinosaurs. It's giving her a headache.

She hurries and she hears someone yelling the boys' names. She turns around to see Zara, "Zara?" She whispers a question.

"You three! Get back here!" She orders. Zara opens her mouth to say something else but a Pterodactyl to grab her and fly up in the sky.

The the adult and two kids gasp in shock at the sudden capture. The Pterodactyl starts throwing Zara to it's friends and they continue until the dinosaur in the water jumps up, catching Zara and the Pterodactyl, that had Zara, in it's mouth. The Pterodactyl's head is open and hanging down as the Mosasaurus goes back under water, enjoying its snack while the bystanders who saw it are in shock.

Anne shakes out of it before grabbing both boys' hands and running away. A Pterodactyl comes at them and Anne pushes the boys behind her and the Pterodactyl pushes them through a shop window, the Pterodactyl scratching Anne in the stomach with its claws.

It comes face to face to Anne before trying to bite her head off. Anne grabs the dinosaur's head and pushes it away from her head. Zach starts kicking it in its head, trying to make it go away. The Pterodactyl screeches when Anne stabs her finger into the eye of the Pterodactyl. It screeches and backs away from them. It goes to fly away, but it gets shot down by responding officers.

Zach and Gray help Anne up and she stumbles a little, dizzy, and they walk out of the store to see a certain redhead and Raptor Trainer.

"Aunt Claire!"

"Owen!"

It catches both of the peoples names, causing Owen to be tackled by the flying dinosaur. Anne gasps and shakes off the boys' hands before running over to a stunned Claire. Anne grabs a shotgun on the ground.

She runs over to the Pterodactyl and hits it in the head, also cocking the gun, and points it at it when it turns it's head at her and shoots, making it fall to the ground, limp.

Claire runs over to her nephews while Anne helps Owen up and grabs the collar of his shirt before kissing his lips.

Anne let's go and pats his chest, "Not bad, Grady," She smirks, "But we kinda have to go because, I'm, hell is loose now,"

Word Count: 940