Chapter Thirteen: Switching Sides

Anne get her over Zach's shoulder once he gets down and Owen picks his gun up then they start making their way to the control room.

Anne limps and follows Owen as they start jogging, the others are running, to go to the control room.

They run through the lab and they hear crashing noises come from a secret room in the laboratory Henry had installed.

"They evacuated the lab," Claire mutters and Owen looks at her.

They slowly make their way over to the room, Anne, whose adrenaline is now kicking again, walks right between the Mitchell boys. Claire opens the door first then Owen then Gray then Anne then Zach, all going into the secret room.

They all start looking around. Anne and Owen stare at a chameleon, like, animal while the others stare at other creatures in awe.

That is until they see people taking stuff from the lab, and Claire obviously isn't happy about it, "What are you doing," She demands, confused on who is taking all the stuff.

Hoskins then walks into the room, "That's above your pay grade, hun," He smirks as he walks in.

"Where is Henry?" Claire asks.

"Dr. Woo, he works for us," Hoskins smiles as he walks around the thing.

"That's not a real dinosaur," Gray points out, looking on the computer screen of a dinosaur, the Indominus, the lab made and Hoskins stops right in front of them.

"No, it ain't kid," Hoskins reveals, once again, looking at the same screen Gray looked at before looking back at them, "But somebody has to make sure this company has a future," He says, "Imagine-" He points his hand over to the screen, "-that one fraction of the size. Deadly, intelligent, able to hide from the most advanced military technology," Owen glares at him as does Anne. Just for comparing animals to weapons, "A living weapon," Exactly why Anne hates him, "Unlike anything we've ever seen," He boasts, "You see, millions of years of evolution... what'd we learn?" He questions, pausing for a second, "Nature is the gift of- oh shit!" Delta joins the party after making a screeching noise.

Owen backs up the group and Anne's heart races as she grabs Gray's hand, tighter than she has before just because she's scared Delta will get him.

Delta backs Hoskins into a corner as she's growling, "Easy!" He orders, although she doesn't heed, "Easy boy! Easy!" He orders once again, but there's a crack this time, less demanding.

Delta growls, "I'm a girl,"

Hoskins holds his hand out as Delta snarls at him and Anne leans over to Owen, "She's gonna bite his hand off for calling her a boy," She states and Owen nods his head.

"Yep,"

Hoskins hand is still out and Delta gets closer, "Hey! We're on the same side right?" He asks as he leans fully into the glass.

Anne hears a faint, "No we aren't," And Anne stifles her laugh.

His hand shoots down to touch the glass, "Right?" He questions once again, technically begging for his life, "Easy," He sticks his hand back out and Delta slowly stops growling and focuses on the hand, "Easy," He whispers, "I'm on your side," He lets out an relieved sigh and relaxes his head on the glass door.

Anne already knows what is coming, so does Owen, and she shoves Gray and Zach from looking when Delta bites down on Hoskins arm, making the said man scream bloody murder as we ran away from the lab.

We run and they can all hear Delta chasing after them. Anne sees Gray hit a button and a dinosaur hologram and starts hissing at it. Anne looks forward and pulls Gray faster. They run through the doors only to get cornered by Blue and Echo. Delta comes from behind and they start hissing at them.

Anne pushes Gray behind Owen and in front of her. She looks at Blue, "Hey, you don't have to listen to Dom," She softly says and Blue hisses.

"Just because your Alpha's favorite doesn't mean I won't hurt you," Blue growls and Anne looks to Owen and shakes her head.

Owen nods, "So that's how it is?"She just growls at him. Owen drops the gun then slowly starts approaching Blue, as he was closest to her, and puts his hand up. She growls but Owen mutters small, "Easy," Then slowly moves his hand towards the camera strap, "Easy," Owen hits the button and the camera falls off of her head then they feel the thumps on the ground before they see her.

The Indominus Rex walks towards them, looking to Anne before Blue.

"Kill them, leave the blonde woman to me," The humans look to Anne and they get nervous when they see her eyes widen in fear.

Blue looks back at Owen before replying a sharp, "No, we won't,"

Dom growls before the Raptor's start hissing at them and the humans smile, knowing the Raptor's have Owen as the Alpha again.

Dom hits Blue with her tail and the others wait for the Alpha's command to attack. Owen lets out a sharp whistle then the two Raptor'a attack.

Word Count: 867