Chapter Two-**STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT**

"I have an idea," Natalie whispered

    "What's that?"

    "Why don't the three of us get out of here and go hang out somewhere else? I'm dying to get out of these heels."

    I looked over at Kurt who was smiling, and I knew what he was thinking. As turned on as I was right now, it was worth at least exploring the possibility. He'd been wanting it and it was time to let loose a little...

    "I'm down. We can go over to Kurt's house." I looked over at Kurt. "Let me tell Steph we're leaving."

    I left the two of them to find Steph still on the dance floor. When she saw me, she hugged me like she hadn't seen me all night.

    "Kurt and I are heading out...with Natalie. We're going back to his house."

    Her eyes widened as her mouth also dropped open. "Holy shit! Is my Blake about to get freaky?"

    I shrugged, trying hard to not overthink it. I definitely needed another shot...or twenty.

    "Girl, just fucking go with it," Steph said. "It's an incredible turn on, trust me. It'll bring you and Kurt closer. You'll love it. Call me tomorrow with the details!"

    Kurt came up behind me and ran his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him.

    "You ready?" he whispered.

    "Yep, let's go."

    **

    The three of us were in the backseat of the cab with Kurt in the middle. He had his hand resting on my thigh. I leaned over and kissed his neck. He squeezed my thigh, moving his finger slowly up higher on my thigh...

"Mmmm..." I moaned against the side of his face.

"Okay, guys, you're totally not playing fair with those noises," Natalie said, looking over at me while she bit on her bottom lip.

After allowing my body to take over my mind, I grabbed Natalie behind her neck and pulled her to me, kissing her hard. Her lips felt soft against mine with the smell of mango lip gloss. She pushed her tongue through my parted lips, definitely showing her expertise with her technique.

Kurt's hand was now between my legs, rubbing hard against my jeans. His other hand was on Natalie's thigh, working its way up her short white, jean skirt.

Kurt let out a loud groan. "Fuck. You two are killing me here," he said, whispering where the driver couldn't hear. But I was certain that he had looked in his rear view mirror at us a few times.

Kurt started rubbing even harder against my jeans, making me wish I would've chosen something easier to move to the side.

    "Damn it, girl. You're so damn good with that tongue," Natalie moaned.