Chapter Five

I finished rearranging my schedule for Monday, clearing out the entire afternoon to find a venue for Matt's parents

I finished rearranging my schedule for Monday, clearing out the entire afternoon to find a venue for Matt's parents. Hopefully, he'd be free to check out the placed with me. We'd hung out a few times before with Kurt. But on a more personal level, I needed to see what he liked to make sure I booked the perfect place.

I looked over at the clock and couldn't believe it was almost nine. Not that I expected any different, but when I checked my phone, I didn't have any texts or missed calls from Kurt.

I guess I'll be eating alone...

Not that my own company wasn't enough, but I hoped that at some point, he would make more time for me. For us. Other than in a physical capacity...

There was a quick knock on the door before it flung open. I turned around with a smile. 

"I'm glad you made it!" I said. 

"I'm guess you were expecting Kurt?" Stephanie said as she sat down on the couch beside me.

"Yeah, sorry," I apologized. "He was supposed to come over for dinner before going out tonight with Matt."

Her eyes lit up and she clapped her hands like a damn seal. "Oh good! I thought I was gonna have to beg you to come clubbing with me tonight."

Well fuck...She thought I meant that I'd planned to go out tonight as well.

"You misunderstood me, Steph," I explained. "Kurt  is the one going out, not me. He was just supposed to come over for dinner first. But I guess he got busy doing something else."

Stephanie lowered her head into my lap, but I knew her methods well. She wouldn't stop her begging until I agree to whatever it was she wanted.

"Oh, don't do this to me. I drank way too much last night."

Her head shot up quickly. "Oh my god! I'd forgotten all about last night. You have to tell me what happened. Did you guys get freaky?"

I groaned, grabbing my water bottle. "If I say yes, will you stop asking for details?"

She grinned. "Oh fuck, you did not..." She did a wiggle dance on my lap. "How was it? Girl, that Natalie chick is hot as fuck. Hell, I'd probably get busy with her, too."

"It was better than I thought it would be. I was afraid I'd be in my head too much to really enjoy it. I thought I'd freak out, but I didn't. It was pretty freaking hot."

She continued probing for details. "Well, who did what? I need answers!"

"You know you're a pain in my ass, right?" She nodded. "Fine, she went down on me while Kurt was behind her."

Stephanie started fanning herself. "Holy shit. Did she get you off? Was she good at it?"

Damn, this woman didn't have a filter or hold anything back.