Time for my New School!

Y/N: Crap I'm gonna be late!

I threw on some random clothes and ran downstairs past my mom who had gotten breakfast ready. I got my shoes on and was ready to run out the door.

Mom: Are you not going to eat breakfast?

Y/N: No time, sorry Mom I've gotta go!

I ran out the door while fumbling with my school bag trying to close it. 

Y/N: How could I oversleep again...I told myself I'd stop once I became a second year...It's a new school and everything...I can't be late for my introduction.

I came from a school called Oakland High. It was a public school that had a reputation for being one of the worst schools with lots of illegal activities and all that. My family and I moved from the area and I ended up enrolling at a school called Vocaloid High. It was for the one's that were really talented in the arts area (singing, dancing, drawing, etc.)

Y/N: And of course...I'm going to be late on my first day....why can't anything go right for me?

I ran straight ahead to the school gates and made it just before the staff closed them. I walked over to my shoe locker before hearing a high pitched voice.

???: Miku, it's almost time for class come on!

I turned my head and blushed. I'd heard about this school's idol, Hatsune Miku. Even at my old school, she was a legend that many people respected. She walked by the lockers and every guy there had the same reaction as me. We all blushed and some guys waved to her to which she smiled.

Miku: Coming Luka!

She ran over to where her friend was while winking at every guy at the shoe lockers.

Y/N: Wow...

I'd heard about her before I got into the school but I've never seen her in person, she's really cute...

Y/N: Crap...oh right the faculty office! Where was that again?