1: Friends

~Seto~

She looked up at me. Her pink diamond like eyes was shining with joy as if saying, “Really?”

I nodded and smiled again at her. She smiled back with true pleasure. As if her eyes were crying tears of joy. She's so pretty. I noticed my face was growing hotter.

I grabbed her to the library. She then stopped me and wrote at the paper, Why are we going to the library?

“You'll see.” I smiled and continued dragging her to the library.

I searched for what I was looking for and let her go. After a few minutes, I stole a glance at her, and she was sitting on the chair that was provided for the library. She seemed so happy.

I sat next to her and showed her the book I was looking for a while ago.

She tilted her head in confusion when I opened the book.

“Since you can't speak and we are already friends, we have to...um... understand each other! That's why I got you a book! Here, you can learn sign languages!”

Her eyes widened and silent tears flowed on her cheeks. I was startled and quickly apologized. “D-Did I say something wrong? I-I am so sorry!”

She shook her head and started writing to the paper I gave her a while ago so I would be able to understand what she was saying.

She handed me the paper while she wipes her eyes.

I'm just really happy! I thought I was always gonna write in this piece of paper to be able to talk to everyone.

“That's good, don't you think?”

She nodded her head violently with a smile. I started reading them with her but then a thought crossed my mind.

“Hey, Marry. Can I ask something?” She nodded her head curiously. “Why can't you speak?” I covered my mouth when I realized I worded it rudely.

I thought I made her think some bad memories but she just smiled at me and wrote on the paper.

I waited for a few minutes for her to hand the paper. She gave it to me with a smile as I unfold the paper.

My mother and I were going to the market. But then a bunch of men surrounded us and my mother told me to run. I kept shouting her name but she just pushed me away so she'd be the one kidnapped instead of me.

Then everything became black and before I knew it, I couldn't speak anymore and I was here at the orphanage.

My eyes widened and I looked at her with pity in my eyes. I was about to cry for her but then she smiled a reassuring smile to me.

She made a sign language I didn't understand. Well, maybe she was already learning while all I did was pity her.

Maybe I should copy her, she's always so bright and optimistic. I wish she'd always stay like that.

I wish she'd always stay by my side.

Unlike my dog, the only companion I had then, she left. I wasn't able to save her from drowning.

Trembling, I looked at the ground. Marry then touched my hand comfortably.

I looked up and she looked like she was also about to cry.

She gave me the paper and I read, It's alright, Seto. I'll cry with you.

I looked at her and she hugged me, unable to express her feelings by just writing. I hugged her back, feeling the warmth of my first friend.

And possibly my first love.

-

Dedicated to: @Marry_Seto24! Did you liek it? I changed my mind on the one shot thingy sooo....

Btw, sorry if its short and booring , but dun worry! I'll make the others sad....

Oh, btw, if you don't want to be depressed, please don't read this. Dejk.

And, also, on theIt's alright, I'll cry with you.” part, isn't originally mine. I copied it to a song called Pierrot.