Prologue

Frisk's P.O.V.

Bones and spears were flying all over the place as two monsters sparred. One a tall blue monster with similarities to a fish. She had her flaming red hair pulled back into a ponytail, a black singlet stained from sweat and blue jeans. She jumped and dodged attacks that were summoned by a tall skeleton with a sort of battle body on and a bright red scarf wrapped around his neck.

"Come on Papyrus, you can do better than that!" She yelled at the skeleton as she took her turn and summoned her own spears.

"THE GREAT PAPYRUS ALWAYS PUTS IN ONE HUNDRED PERCENT!" The skeleton replied as he dodged the spears and although he would never admit it he was tired.

A smaller skeleton was seen leaning against a tree close by, sleeping, I think. He wore a blue hoodie which his hands rested in.

To the left of the skeleton was a picnic blanket that held all other types of monsters talking, watching the sparring, and eating.

It was perfect, the happy ending everyone would dream of. I skipped over to the picnic basket.

"Hey everyone," I greeted them.

"Hello my child, how was school today?" A large monster with goat like similarities asked.

"It was good, mum," I replied to Toriel. Once we reached the surface and the humans allowed us to live with them Toriel had adopted me. I had a family that cared about me.

"That's good my child, now come on, have some food," Goat mum said as she handed me a plate.

I grabbed the plate and placed a piece of pie on my plate. Butterscotch-cinnamon pie, my favourite!

"Heya punk," Undyne greeted as she walked over after winning the sparring battle against Papyrus.

"HELLO HUMAN FRISK," Papyrus was following her, looking a bit disappointed that he lost but it quickly disappeared once he saw that there was still spaghetti left for him.

"Hey Undyne, hey Papyrus," I replied as I finished off my piece of pie. It was amazing!

"SANS WAKE UP YOU LAZYBONES!" Papyrus yelled at his brother who lazily opened his left eye.

"'sup bro," Sans replied, not moving from his position on the tree. "heya kiddo." He greeted after he realized I was here.

"Hey Sans," I replied.

He slowly got up and walked over to the picnic blanket and sat down. Papyrus grabbed a serving of spaghetti and sat down next to his brother. Undyne and Alphys were talking about some new anime. Asgore was admiring the flowers and Toriel was relaxing.

"Hey, Alphys, what anime are you guys talking about?" I asked, they had gotten me into anime.

"I-It's this new one, i-it's coming out t-tomorrow night and the creators j-just emailed me and they said th-that we can all h-have the first p-preview as they w-want to show their support t-to monster k-kind!" Alphys explained excitedly, "Th-They actually invited all of u-us, s-so who wants t-to come?"

"I would love to!" I yelled.

"If my child is going then I will as well," Toriel exclaimed.

"I THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL ALSO ACCOMPANY YOU," Papyrus said enthusiastically.

"Well, you know I wouldn't miss out on an awesome new anime!" Undyne screamed.

"I will also come along, I am yet to see one of these animes you keep talking about," Asgore replied.

That only left one person.

"is the invite open to all monsters?" Sans asked.

"Y-yes, I was just the first one to open it," Alphys replied.