An Arrangement

TW; language, creepy behaviour, sexual implications (I already prefaced the entire fanfic with many warnings and TW's, but this is just an extra precaution)

-An Arrangement-

Usually, Saturday mornings began with social media or some chatting or calls. Today was no different, except for the fact that instead of enjoying a call with friends, I was having a nice, threatening chat with the one person I hated the most right now. Thankfully, the bitter event was sweetened slightly by the fact that we were arranging my lovesick machinations.

I had checked to make sure George was asleep before calling Lia. Of course he was, seeing that it was eight fifteen in the morning. Far too early for most people to wake up on a Saturday. I only woke up that early that morning because of a very special event set to take place later that day. And that event needed my attention, specifically arranging and planning.

So, I waited for the person doing my bidding to call and readied myself for a chat with the diabla. The woman I despised more than anything. As soon as the digital numbers on my alarm clock flashed eight fifteen, I received a call from Lia.

"Lia." I spoke quietly, as soon as I picked up. Thankfully for both Lia, the plan and I, she had called right on time. Impressive, considering the reputation for tardiness and lack of punctuality she'd perpetuated.

"Clay. What do you want from me?" She asked, her voice laced with disgust. Reasonable, but it still filled me with contempt.

"Haven't we already had this talk yesterday?" I asked.

Maybe Lia needed to realize that it wasn't the smartest idea to piss off the person who held all the power over her within five minutes of starting an arrangement phone call. She was either extremely dumb, extremely brave and cocky or someone with literally no sense of self preservation.

"Get over the dramatics. Tell me what I need to do and let's get this over with." Lia sighed, her voice hollow.

"I'll lay it out in steps. First, invite George over to your place at around one in the afternoon. Make it blatantly clear that he is not to come over any earlier. After the first step is completed and confirmed, proceed to step two. Invite someone else over, but a few minutes prior to one o'clock. Take whomever you invited over into your room and do what you're best at. Leave the front door unlocked and the bedroom door slightly open, so the soundproofing in your room is nerfed. Make sense so far?" I asked, pausing to hear a response.

"Yeah. But one question. Why do I have to leave the front door unlocked?" Lia asked. I sighed.

"Two reasons. One, it'll make it easier for George to get in. Secondly, if the door is unlocked, George will assume you are inside the apartment, and will not call or wait to come in because most people would lock the door if they're out of their home. So, by leaving the front door unlocked, you are ensuring that George will enter on his own rather than waiting for you." I explained.

It all made perfect sense to me, a highly logical and analytical person, but to someone as dense as Lia, it'd be like an alien language. But, maybe the reality of the situation would knock some sense into her. Perhaps threatening her was the only way to get her to sober up and use her brain for the first time.

"What?" Never mind. I forgot she didn't have a brain, so using it would be impossible. Rather insensitive of me.

"Whatever, Lia. Just do it. Trust me." I gave up on her.

"I can't trust a creepy psycho like you." She growled, her voice venemous. I didn't care. It was her face, her limbs, her body. Lia would face the repercussions, so I didn't give a single fuck how she treated me, as long as she knew who would face the consequences of her actions.

"Try." I threatened, hissing through my teeth. Lia quieted on the other end of the phone.

"Fine. What do I say to this boy I'm talking to to get him to come over?" She asked, her voice a horror-struck whisper.

"You will do anything it takes to get him over to your apartment Lia. Anything." I answered. Lia groaned.

"You are such a creep. What do you want me to do, send pics or something?" Lia's voice was shrill.

"If that's what he demands as a price, yes. Anything he wants, give it to him. Make sure he's in your bedroom today." I mused.

"Fine, creep. It's done." Lia said. I smiled.

"Good girl."

"I'll see you later, whatever you're doing. Bye." Lia said, probably eager to end the call as soon as possible. I wasn't letting her go without one last warning.

"For your sake, I hope you did exactly what I wished." I said.

"Clay, you are legitimately terrifying." Lia's voice broke.

"At least I know how to get what I want."

"But is it worth all this trouble?" She whispered.

"Of course. I will get what I want, no matter the trouble." I answered.

"Goodbye, Lia." I checked the time. George was probably stirring now.

"One last thing, Clay." Lia said urgently. I waited for her to go on

"What would you be willing to do for what you want?" Lia asked. She was so stupid.

"For George?" I mused, a smile spreading on my face. Lia was silent, waiting for my answer.

"Anything."

Click.

-----------------------------------------------------
Author here; this was just a mini chapter, a little prologue/appetizer to help set up the next chapter a little bit better. I hate writing such creepy behaviour, but for the sake of the plot and Dream's character I needed to :(,  I'm very sorry. Anyways, I love you all, thanks for reading my writing and I will see you in the next chapter (the actual shabang) <3