Painful Reality

-Painful Reality-

AN; I'm not comfortable with writing any smut, but I did heavily imply it later in the chapter. So, the description of that scene may be off or inaccurate or too vague and unrealistic, but it is only because I do not have it in me to write smut of any kind, or to do any research (NO). Quick note, I did do a POV switch to George later, so have fun with that. Remember that thoughts are in italics and are slanted (emphasis words too). Anyway, I'm sorry for writing this and enjoy this angstier chapter! <33

"Dream, I'm going to Lia's house at one o'clock today. Just letting you know." George smiled and tucked his phone away in his pocket. I nodded, biting my lip to hide a smile.

"I'm going out after lunch, so I'll drop you off at Lia's place." I lied. I'd find something to do while Lia carried out the plan. Maybe go visit Sapnap, maybe go home and play on Manacube to pass the time.

"Thanks!" George sat down beside me on the couch, his eyes turning to the television screen. I tried to stop creepily staring at his side profile, but it was a futile struggle. Hopefully he didn't notice that my eyes never once left his face.

After a highly nutritious lunch of McDonalds, I texted Lia a quick little threat to confirm that she would do what I needed her to, sending an image of the razor blade I'd use to mar her flawless complexion if she disobeyed me. Then, with my hollow heart pounding, I got in the car with George and started the short drive to Lia's apartment.

Lia, you better do what I want you to, I thought, my fingers clenching on the steering wheel. George briefly glanced over and raised an eyebrow.

"What's the matter? You seem...agitated." He commented. My knuckles were white from how hard I was clenching the steering wheel. I sighed.

"Nah, it's just that I'm thinking about the coding assignment due on Monday. I need to optimize the code and I don't really know how to simplify the statements I've written so far." I lied smoothly, loosening my grip on the wheel. George nodded and sighed.

"I'll help you with that later."

"Thanks." I pulled into a parking spot and unlocked the car, tugging the key out of the ignition. George opened the door and stepped out, starting on the path to Lia's door. I followed closely behind after locking my car.

"Bye, Dream. I'll see you later." George smiled and waved, his hand on the doorknob. I waved back and walked back to my car, keeping my eyes trained on George. When he turned to open the door, it opened soundlessly. Good job, Lia.

I drove back home after confirming that George was inside, hoping that Lia valued her life enough to do exactly what I needed her to.

George's POV:

I waved goodbye to Dream and put my hand on the doorknob, turning it. To my surprise, it opened. Lia must be home, then. I stepped inside and shut the door behind me, glancing around the apartment. All the lights were off, and Lia wasn't in sight. I decided to check her bedroom first. I noticed that her bedroom door was slightly ajar, just open enough for me to hear...was that rustling? Strange. Curious, I pushed the door open more, only to see what I'd feared ever since I started dating Lia.

once a cheater always a cheater i guess they never grow up

I flipped the lights on, surprising Lia and whoever she was with.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?" I yelled, my eyes darting arond the room and focusing in on Lia and the boy she had her arms around.

Everything inside me broke at once.