CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR (unedited)

--- Kindly put your playlist here ---

"FUCK YOU
Here's a big fuck you
To all the two faced bitches
Back stabbers
Fake ass friends
The Exes
And every no one else who doesn't like me"

- 3am THOUGHTS

Song:
Logic - 1-800-273-8255 ft Alessia, Khalid

                          * * * *

ANNIE

No. God Please!

"Girls, isn't this fucking amazing?" I don't need to see who it is to recognise that voice. I grit my teeth and plaster a smile on my face. Turning on my heels, I drop my hood, coming face to face with the Queen bee —herself and her minions. "Annie is back!"

Sheesh! Now all eyes are on me.

Come what may, this fifteen minutes fame will fade as it's her usual routine which doesn't help me score any popularity point but just hateful glares.

Standing there in her skimpy black leather skirt with an even skimpier white off-shoulder top and a black chocker. A pair of black knee-high heels. Her long wavy dark hair falls, half in front and the rest at the back. Her skin is as usual the perfect caramel color and her outfit accentuates the emeralds green in her eyes. She isn't just an 'It Girl', she is 'The It Girl'.

Leigh is a stunner and she feeds on it. It's no wonder every guy on our school wants to date her, not to mention the models and celebrities who didn't attend our school but battle for her attention. It was a total shock she settled for Hunter.

"Leigh." I say, acknowledging her presence.

"Hi, Annie." She smiles, pretending as the two-faced person that she is. "How was your Scotland trip?"

Just as I am about to give an answer, she suddenly interrupts me.

"Thanks for asking, I didn't take a trip out but my summer was great nonetheless. Hunter, you know Hunter, your NEW EX-BEST FRIEND that I'm currently dating? Well, we went on the most romantic dates!" She smirks and adds. "I tagged you on Instagram so I'm sure you saw the pictures."

I tighten my grip on my books, nodding. Of course she did. "I am happy for you." Leigh knows Hunter is my weak spot. That I loved him and I have been crushing on him for the past four years but hooked up with him anyways.

It was as though she had just woken up one fine day and was dead set to ruin her ex best friend's life.

Sigh.

And I never saw it coming.

"Yea, you should," she turns cold. "Cute boots."

"Thanks, I got them on Etsy. And they're vintage."

"I don't care bitch, they're UGGSS." She huff away after giving me a nasty look. It's a shame really, that her pretty name and face is wasted on such an ugly personality. I refuse to believe she is the same person I was best friends with for all those years. We would tell eachother everything, from secrets to crushes.

Everything.

So much for going invisible to the eyes of human.

I try to ignore the other students smirking, trying to hide their laughters, or nodding their heads in approval at the hush —not so hush whispers as I pass them.