CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX  (unedited)

--- Kindly put your playlist here ---

"What is meant to be yours,
Is already making its way to you.
What was never yours,
Is starting to flee from you.
With time, It will all make sense.
For now, bear the confusion,
And focus on living fully in the present.
Don't let your whole world be '-I'll be happy when-'
BE HAPPY NOW."

- UNKNOWN

Song:

                Wild Things by Alessia

                         * * * *

"The usual?" Grace, the head server ask as she raise her tongs. I nod and her grin expands.

As I wait for my usual, which is the chicken teriyaki sandwich with a cup of coffee. I feel the entire cafeteria fall into some sort of hush whispers and heads starts to turn, I too suddenly turn.

Hair as brown as a copper coin.

People begin to part like the red Sea as a tall brown haired tattooed boy walks through the cafeteria.

His brown wavy hair pours out of the beanie, and curtain his face. My eyes travel from the tattoo peeking on his neck to his white fitted t-shirt down to his muscular arms that are covered in tattoos as well, not even an inch of his skin is left untouched —at least none that is visible. He match it all with a skinny black designer jeans and a pair of black boots.

Everything about him screams badboy.

He continues to walk, staring at his phone, unaware of everything around him. That or he just really couldn't care less. Perhaps arrogant, seeing as his strides are so confident as though he owns the whole damn place. Broad shoulders, long legs... Even though I don't get a good look of his face, I know it has to belong to an archangel.

Epitome of a badass.

"Here you go." I look away, breaking my semi daze to get my order from Grace outstretched hand before paying and offering a small smile with a warm 'thank you'. I burn bright red as I walk over to stand where Isabelle is picking up some cutlery and serviettes.

Who Is he?

"That's Cameron, the new transfer student." My sheer fascination most likely gave me away.

"Oh...." I think back, those two girls from the locker room mentioned him.

"Yeah, the new big deal around here." Isabelle rolls her eyes. "His family owns the Armstrong Aviations."

I don't know if she added that to help me recognize him more or something.

"Okay." I retort flatly.

Isabelle shakes her head, smiling. "Instead of always trying to stay out of everyone's way, try to pay more attention to things and be more aware of the social happenings around you, yea?"

I nod, though I love my gossip-free life.

*

Isabelle walks me towards the left to a table near the centre where three guys were already seated. I can't help it, I find myself turning again to see the brown haired tattooed boy now talking to Leigh.