1. Scared-cute

Theme- There is a big storm and Elsa is scared.

BOOM

I jumped in fear as I ran over to my bed and pulled the covers over my Trembling body. The wind being to rise and push my tree to my window which begin to scratch slightly making the situation more scary.

"Rain rain go away don't come another day." I whispered to myself as I squeezed onto a pillow as tears being to fall down my cheeks.

The rain begin to poor harder then before as the wind being to get more aggressive. I glanced at the window as the night flicked with light from the lightning and thunder. BOOM.
Another powerful lightning stuck down the road causing my house to shake. "Ahh" I yelled in fear and pulled the blanket closer to my body.

The lights begin to flicker on and off making me looking around in fear as more tears being to fall. "Please don't." I whispered as the sound of the lights giving up was heard. The lights flickered one last time before shutting off for good.

The rain pounding on my window as more lightning fills the night. "Please go away." I whispered as I begin to feel myself start to have a panic attack.

My shaking hands reach over to my phone but failed as he slipped out and feel on my floor. A soft knock came from the other side of my bedroom door causing me to jump in fear.

I heard the door nob being twisted open and someone push open the loud door. A bright light scanned my room before it landed on me.

My breathe hacked as another loud lightning crashes nearby. I shoot my head to the direction of my window and cried more.

"Hey hey look at me." A soft voice spoke as they ran over to me with a flashlight in there hands. I looked up and Recognize who was standing in front of me.

"J-Jack I'm scared." I teared up more as I looked at Jack who was now squatting next to me. "Its okay snowflake I'm right here." Jack cupped my cheek and grabbed my shaking hand. I shut my eyes close as tears being to fall again.

"Your okay baby. I'm right here. I'll protect you. The thunder and lightning is not gonna get you." Jack whispered as he sat on my bed and pulled me into his lap as I continued to cry. I wrapped my arm around his neck and cried into the crack of his neck.

"Thank you"

————

Made by Elsa_jack_love

If you want to have a chapter of your own in this book don't be afraid just send me a message!