8.Brake up with your girlfriend

"Hey Elsa i'm home!" Jack yelled. I quickly jumped off my bed and hurried to my mirror and tried to fix my appearance a bit cause I looked like I got hit by a bus.

I sighed when I heard a female giggle roared threw the walls on Jacks and I's apartment. Great Mavis is here. Mavis is Jacks most recent girlfriend. They have been dating for a week I think? I'm not sure. But this is the first time i'll be meeting her which i'm not very fond of. Well because of course my feeling for Jack have grown. We have been friends since freshmen year and we graduated two years ago. I did think my crush would go away but then we ended up moving in together which just made it worse. So now here we are.

I walked out my room and headed into the kitchen area which is where the happy couple were kissing. I stood there awkwardly so I faked coughed to get their attention. They quickly broke the kiss and looked at me.

"uh- Your Elsa?" Mavis looked me up and down in disgust before forcing a fake smile which was obvious. I crossed my arms over my chest and forced a smile as well. "You're Madison Right?" I smirked as Jack looked at me in an annoyed way as Mavis looked a bit offended.

"It's Mavis." She rolled her eyes and turned to Jack. "Let's just head to your room." Mavis flirted as Jack looked at me then back at Mavis before nodding his head in agreement. 

"Wait Jack I need your help in my room very quick!" I quickly grabbed his wrist and pulled him away from Mavis and into my room then slamming the door shut once we entered so that Mavis couldn't hear what we were talking about.

"What's wrong? You started your period didn't you? That is why your being mean to Mavis. Sorry Elsa but I can't cuddle with you today."  Jack smiled down at me as he petted my head. Um just cause I showed attitude doesn't mean I on my period. I huffed and pushed his hand away.

"Um rude. But no I didn't. I just want to say something before you go make babies." I faked gagged as Jack chuckled at my actions. 

"Anyways I just wanted to say I don't like her." I whispered as I glanced up at Jack who looked at me in anger. "Really Elsa?! What is it this time? You don't like how she stands? You don't like her name? What now! Every time I get a girlfriend you always don't like them!" Jack shouted at me making me jump back in fear. My eyes begin to tear up.

"J-Jack you never see it!" My voice cracked as I yelled back at him as tears begin to fall. "I don't because there is nothing to see! So stop already!" Jack yelled in my face as he pushed passed me and left my room making sure to slam it. 

"You'll never see that I'm in love with you and they are using you.." I whispered to myself as I stared at the door with tears running down my face.

-Two Hours later-

I wiped my face with my long sleeve as I zipped up my suitcase. I need to get out of here. If I want to get red of these feeling then I can't live with him no longer. His right I need to stop because it doesn't matter if I like his girlfriends or not. It's his choice.

I threw my suitcase on the floor and walked out my room and into the kitchen. I quickly served a glass of water and gulped it down. "Bye Jack." I glanced at the front door and saw Jack walking back into the apartment lost is thoughts. 

I quickly placed my empty  glass in the sink and grabbed a hold of my suitcase and started walking to the front door.  "Elsa where are you going." Jack spoke from behind me as I grabbed onto the door nob. I shut my eyes before turning around to face him.

"I'm leaving Jack. I can't do this anymore." I whispered as I could feel the tears building up.

"Do what?" Jack looked at me full on worry as he stepped closer to me. It's now or never.

"I can't stand any of your girlfriends because Im- I'm In love with you Jack.. And I have been for a while now and me just being here and seeing you with all these girls is hurting me so the only way for me to stop is to leave. I'm sorry this is how it's ending but good bye Jack." I smiled as tears fell down my face again. "Elsa-"

I quickly ran out the door not waiting to hear him reject me. I picked up my suitcase and ran down the stair. I said goodbye the the lobby person and ran towards my car. I reached for the back door and threw my suitcase inside. 

I shut the door and reached for the handle of the driver seat. All of a sudden I was pushed against my car. I yelped and looked at Jack was pinning me to my car while panting. "Jack let me go pl-" I was cut off when Jack pressed his lips on mine. I stood there in shock for a few seconds before I finally started to kiss him back.

He pulled away shortly and rested his forehead on mine. "Elsa please don't go.. I love you too and I have for a while." He whispered.

I smiled at me and wrapped my arms around him. "Brake up with your girlfriend first." I whispered as I pulled away from the hug as he smirked down at me. " I already did."

------

Written by elsa_jack_love