3. True Love -cute

It was a beautiful night. The moon was shining brightly, the stars were also shining, and everyones asleep. Everyone except for two lovebirds.

Elsa Arendalle and Jack Frost.

The both of them were sitting below a tree in their backyard, they were cuddling together. All night neither Elsa or jack could sleep so they decided to just go talk underneath the tree while staring at the beautiful night sky.

"Snowflake?" Jack said softly.

"Mhm"

"Can i ask you a question?" Jack hesitated a bit.

"Frostie, whats wrong?" Elsa looked up to him, a bit concern.

"Nothings wrong, its just i have a question" Jack smiled to her.

"Alright then, what is it?" Elsa asked him.

"Will you love me no matter what?" Jack asked Elsa while closing his eyes.

With no hesitation Elsa answered him.

"Of course, i'll always love you" Elsa said.

Then Elsa took jacks hand and held it over her heart.

"My heart only beats for you and no one else, please remember that" Elsa said quietly.

"Thank you snowflake, and i'll always love you too" Jack smiled as he kissed Elsa's forehead.

The both of them just sat there in silence, it wasn't an awkward one but rather a comforting one. While sitting there in each others arm all they could think about was how the future is gonna look like.

While all of this was happening, the pair didn't seem to realize that someone was there watching their every move.

"Princess? Why aren't you asleep" Kristoff yawned.

"Aah!" Anna yelped.

"Kristoff hush!" Anna hushed him.

"Whats going on" kristoff looked confused.

"Look! Elsa and jack are having a cute moment!" Anna squealed quietly.

Kristoff looked out the window and saw the couple in each others arm.

"Cute, I guess" kristoff hummed before taking another sip from his cup of water.

"Oh my god I cant wait to be an aunt!" Anna squealed.

Kristoff on the other hand spat out his drink.

"What?" Anna questioned him.

"Princess, Elsa and jack aren't even married yet, plus Elsa is still 22. Don't you think that's a little young to have a child?" Kristoff said.

"Well, a girl can have her dreams" Anna huffed.

"Okay, just don't spend to much time spying on them, i'm going to bed" Kristoff chuckled before kissing Anna's head and going to his bedroom.

Anna looked out the window and stared at the couple.

Anna sighed, and closed her eyes.

"You said true love didn't exist Elsa, but from what I've experienced and from what i'm seeing right now, i think you're wrong" Anna smiled to herself.

After years she finally saw her sister in love, and she felt happy that Elsa finally found a guy who will love her forever and treat her like she is the queen.

Anna walked to her bedroom while still smiling.

But she didn't know that jack knew she was there and was glancing over at her from time to time, jack is a pretty good lips reader so he understood everything that Anna said.

"You thought true love didn't exist?" Jack asked Elsa.

"Well, i used to think that. But after meeting you, i think i'm wrong" Elsa smiled as she rub her thumb on the back of jacks hand.

Jack just hummed a response and kissed her head, eventually Elsa got tired and fell asleep. Jack smiled as he saw her face before picking her up and going to their bedroom.

When Jack placed Elsa on her bed, he kissed her forehead and whispered something.

"I don't know what i would do without you, my snowflake"

"You are my one and only True Love"

-----

Written by Someoneuknowthatcool

 Don't forget if you want a chapter on this book you can always message me!