6.Not the right time- Sad

"What do you mean?" Elsa asked. She was upset at the words that came out of her bestfriends mouth.

"Elsa, he's gonna break up with you" Rapunzel sighed sadly.

"No he's not! He loves me!" Elsa yelled.

"Im not saying he doesnt! Its just...." Punzie said.

"Just what?" Elsa hissed making punzie startled.

"Talk to him about it, maybe hearing it from me isnt the best choice" punzie sighed before walking away.

Elsa was confused but upset. How can her bestfriend say things like that to her? Doesnt she knows how much elsa loves jack?

Taking the advice from punzie, she went to find where jack is.

She kept walking until she finally reached the living room. Before she walked in she heard people talking. Elsa usually hates it when people eavesdrop but curiosity got the better of her.

"Father! How many times do i have to tell you? I dont love her!" Jack screamed.

Elsa's heart dropped. Were they talking about her? What does jack mean when he said that?

"You are going to marry her and thats final!" Jack's father yelled back.

Elsa's eyes widened. Marry who?

"Father i have a girlfriend! And i love her not Andromeda!" Jack keeps on trying to decline this stupid wedding.

"You are going to marry andromeda black and thats final! The black family already agreed so just deal with it!" Jack's father yelled.

"And you are going to move to england. I dont want to brat to annoy you" jack's father snapped.

I gasped and i covered my mouth with my hand. England? Andromeda? Marriage?

Tears were threatening to roll down elsa's eyes but somehow to manage to calm down.

"If you keep on saying no, then i can ruin that stupid girl's life" Jack's father hissed at jack.

"Stay away from her!" Jack yelled and step closer to his father.

"Then stop saying no!" Jack's father said.

"Fine! Im going to marry her. But dont you dare do anything to elsa!" Jack finally agreed.

Jack's father had a satisfy smiled on his face that made jack looked at him in disgust.

Jack's father just walked out of the room and not noticing elsa.

Elsa looked at jack and saw how he was holding his head with his hands.

And then elsa startled when jack yelled.

She quickly ran into the room and stood behind him.

"What was that about?" She questioned him. She was determined to know the truth.

Jack turned around sharply. He was shocked to see elsa there, glaring at him.

"E-elsa! I didnt see you there" jack stuttered and smiled nervously.

"Who is andromeda black?" Elsa narrowed her eyes.

Jack sighed. He knew he had to tell her. But he didnt want to, he didnt want to just leave her there. But maybe it was better like this.

"I-im, im getting married" Jack finally said after a couple of seconds.

Elsa's eyes widened, but then it made sense. It made sense how he was always nervous, how he always like to take things slow, how he never really talk about his family. Just in case things went wrong, elsa wouldnt get to attached to him.

"W-why?" Elsa gulped. Tears rolling down from her eyes.

""Elsa im so sorry" jack whispered. He couldnt look at her. He didnt want to see her teary eyes.

"But i love you!" Elsa yelled, crying even more.

"And i love you too!" Jack yelled back. His eyes were getting watery.

He walked closer to her and cupped her cheeks. Elsa's cheeks flushed but she just kept staring at him.

"I love you with all my heart" Jack whispered.

"Then why?" Elsa said quietly.

"Why would you leave me here, jack?" Elsa questioned him as tears kept rolling down her face.

"Im sorry, im really sorry elsa" jack whispered and kissed her forehead.

"Maybe now, its not the right time for us to be together" Jack quietly said.

It made elsa gasped and her face turned emotionless yet tears kept streaming down her face.

"Maybe someday, in the future, we'll finally be able to be with each other" Jack said before pulling elsa for a hug. He hugged her so tightly.

Elsa didnt say anything, she was too shocked.

"So you're breaking up with me?" Elsa asked him.

"Im sorry" jack sighed.

"I'll see you again, someday my snowflake" He smiled at her before kissing her.

Elsa kissed him back, this was her last moment with him.

They were out of breath when they pulled away from the kiss.

"Goodbye Elsa"

Jack left and elsa just stood there for a couple of seconds before bursting into tears.

Elsa fell to her knees and just started crying. Her true love just left her. Left her all alone in her own tears.

Why? Just why? She asked herself.

Maybe he is right.

Maybe its just Not the right time.

-----

Written by: Someoneuknowthatcool

Go check out her amazing books!

Also remember if you want a chapter here just message!