5. Worse luck with love- sad/cute

I knocked on the door quickly and waiting for someone to open it. After a minute of two the door song open revealing Jack's older brother Hiccup.

He smiled widely as I gave him a quick side hug as he let me in. "Hey Hic." I smiled as I took off my shoes next to the door.

"Hey Elsa. Um Jacks not here yet. He went somewhere but I think he should be coming back soon." Hiccup spoke as he walked back to the coach and flopped onto it.

"Oh okay. Is it okay if I just wait for him in his room?" I smiled as he nodded. I quickly made my way into Jack's room and jumped onto his bed.

This is crazy. I can't do it. Why am I doing this. What if this Ruins my friendship with him?! We have been friends for the past seven years am I really gonna throw it away by telling him I have had a crush on him for the past two years?! Get a grip of yourself Elsa!

I shook my thoughts away as I sat up on from his bed and looked around his neatly kept room. "I always forget his not a messy person." I spoke to myself and I crawled off his bed and walked over to his walk in closet.

"Hmm want can I steal today." I looked threw the rack filled with different types of pull overs. Damn this dude is addicted to pull overs.

"Ah this one is mine! Well technically it's his the one I stoled that he took back. Welp your coming home with me again." I spoke to myself once more as I pulled the dark blue pull over off the hanger and slipped it on. It reached to my mid thigh. Comfy.

The sound of the bedroom door being opened caught my attention. Ahh Jack is here. I smiled as I walked out of the closet. "Hey Jac-" I quickly closed my mouth as I looked at something I didn't want to see.

Jack quickly pulled away from the girl he was just kissing and looked at my direction. Confusion written all over his face. "Elsa? What are you doing here?" Jack looked at me before glancing at the annoyed looking girl.

"I-uh it's Saturday I-I thought we were having a movie night." I stuttered as I looked down. "I-I'm sorry I should leave you." I looked at Jack and the girl and forced a smile. My heart breaking more and more I see them.

I quickly grabbed my keys from the bed and ran out the room. Tears falling down my face as I ran out the house.

I hopped into my car and rested my forehead on the wheel as I continued to cry. "And to think I was about to tell him I'm in love with him." I cried as I picked up my head and turned on my car. "Love sucks." I whispered as I wiped away my falling tears and backed out of the driving away.

— Two hours later—

I sighed as I sat down on the parks grass and looked up at the stars. I remember coming stargazing with Jack whenever one of us were sad and just needed to lay down and think.

"Why do I have the worse luck with love." I whispered to myself as I looked up at the big bright full moon. Memories of Jack and I having a fun time picking on each other filling my thoughts making me tear up.

"If only we were more then friends." I whispered as I wiped away that one tear that escaped my eye.

A small light flicked above me making me smile. "Fireflies!" I smiled as I sat up looked at the small amount of flicking lights that flow around the small park. Some kids in the distance chasing them as there parents laughed along.

I smiled at the sight of the happy family. I pulled my legs close to my chest and rested my arms over my knees and placed my chin on top.

"Elsa I've been looking for you!" A voice yelled from behind me causing me to jump in fear. I quickly wiped my head to the direction of the voice with my eyes landed on a worried looking Jack Frost.

I pressed my lips together not saying anything before turning my attention back to the happy family. "Hey Jack." I whispered as I placed my head back on my arms.

"What's wrong Snowflake?" Jack spike as he plopped down next to me. I glanced at him before looking away with a sigh.

"It's nothing Jack." I spoke as I finally shifted my attention to him as he looked at me not convinced with my answer at all.

"Oh it's something. Your stargazing ALONE. So spill the tea." Jack smirked as I just rolled my eyes and looked at the grass.

"Have you ever loved someone so much but you know they don't feel the same way?" I placed my hand on the ground and ran my fingers threw the grass. "No that's what I th-"

"Yes I have." Jack whispered. I quickly looked at him as he looked at me with a small smile.

"Oh I didn't know that." I looked away quickly. Jack's cold hand was placed above mine making me look at our now conjoined hands and then look at him.

"It's you. A-and I know you don't feel the same. I-I'm trying to get over you but I j-" Jack spoke as he looked down. I quickly cut him off. "Wait you love me?" I whispered as Jack just nodded his head. A smile begin to creep up my face.

"Well your in luck Mr.Frost because I love you too." I smiled as Jack looked at me quickly with a shock written all over his face. "Y-you do? Like not in a friendly Way?!" Jack yelled making me giggle. "Not as a friendly way Jack." I smiled as his smile grew. He quickly pulled me into his lap and hugged me tight.

" Then will you be my girlfriend?" He whispered as he pulled away from the hug and pushed a piece on my hair behind my ear. I smiled widely and nodded my head yes.

Jack smiled widely before he lend in and he kissed me.

————

Written by: @Elsa_Jack_Love