Chapter 5

Tom paced back and forth, occasionally throwing a glance to the bed, but still, he came up with nothing. He had just woken up next to his enemy of all people after having the most brilliant sex he had ever had, with said enemy. He would never, under any normal circumstances touch Potter. Something happened, but he didn't know what and it agitated him to no end. He knew Potter had nothing to do with it because it was highly advanced magic and there was no way he could do something like that. That, and there had been such excruciating pain in his head. It's never happened to him before only to Potter, originating in his scar. That pain had then receded and turned into the most overwhelming need to claim the boy in front of him.

Tom walked over to the side of the bed and looked down at Harry who was still sleeping. He gently moved his hair aside and stared down at the lightning bolt-shaped scar he had given him over 20 years ago. Could that be the origin? He thought he had to find out. He went to his bookshelf and dusted off the plaster that had gotten on the books in the fight earlier; he took out several books and set out to find out what exactly the hell happened. But first, he had to get rid of his followers that were making an awful racket at his door.

xxx

Harry blinked his eyes open slowly, feeling dizzy and disoriented. He shifted himself over slightly and felt a dull ache in his backside, it didn't hurt but it wasn't comfortable either. Moving his hands over the material underneath him he noticed that he was on a bed, the silk sheets caressing his naked skin. Naked? He shot up on the bed looking around wildly. Why was he...?

Everything came back to him. Oh my god. I-I...

A movement caught his attention and he whipped his head around to see the infamous Dark Lord sitting on the ledge of the window holding a book and glaring at him with hate-filled red eyes.

Harry looked down at himself and realized his hands were shaking. He wrapped his arms around himself to try and stop them but it only made it worse. He felt so violated, so used, so...disgusted with himself that he allowed that...that monster to touch him. He knew it was consensual, but that was what made it worse, so much worse.

He did something to me, I know it!

"...er..."

H-He made me, he made me l-like it. I would never!

"...tter...Potter!"

Harry snapped back to awareness when a hand grabbed his shoulder. He slapped the hand away and looked up with wild eyes, "DON'T TOUCH ME!!"

Tom stepped back in shock at Harry's reaction. He had been preparing himself for what would happen when he woke up, different scenarios on what he would say depending on Potter's reaction, but this was not one of them. An angry and pissed off one he could deal with but not a crying one.

"Oh god, oh god!" Harry whispered curling into himself and bringing the sheets tighter around him so he was covered. Tears unbidden started to cascade down his face as the full impact of what he had done sunk in.

"Potter don't you dare go down that road. I did not rape you!"

"Yes, you did! I didn't want it!" Harry cried.

"Damn it, Potter. I may be a Dark Lord, but I do not rape people. I do not need to force myself on someone to fulfill my needs. So stop those thoughts right now!"

"Well, you good as did. I know you did something, I know it!" Harry shouted back wrapping his arms tighter around himself. "You made me-"

"I did not!" Tom shouted, "I couldn't control myself, and neither could you, am I right?" he said and picked up the book he had been reading and put it in front of him.