Chapter Twenty

As Reagan and I step onto my pack's territory, multiple scents begin to pull my wolf back to the surface. Many of the Alpha's were currently gathered in my own home. No doubt with the release of the other three Alpha's, a meeting was called, and I'm sure they were all interested in hearing how Hybrids had swarmed the place and tore everything to shreds. Either that, or my brother was making sure that he was safe, by having others around him. Titan knew how I felt about the others knowing of our problems. I'm sure that in his mind, he was thinking that with the other's around, I wouldn't try to do anything stupid. If only he would have known in advance that I was no longer the main driver. She was, and she was more than ready to have her pack following only her, even if it meant getting rid of those that were not like herself.

    Alpha.

    The link switches on without any control on my part.

    Where is he? We link back.

    Waiting. They all are. Everyone has already smelled your wolf. Your real wolf.

    Have you been in contact with the others?

    Bethany is in the process now. Are you...?

    Yes, we growl, I was hoping to hold off, but it seems Titan purposely went after me.

    Alright. We will be waiting. The link shuts off.

    Reagan nips at my side and when I look at her, her black eyes are looking at me with worry. She can sense it too. As I draw closer, I can feel the tensions rising, and that can only mean that Titan had realized that this is the end. The real question is what are the other Alpha's going to do? I can only assume that Titan has somehow made it seem like I was in cahoots with the hybrids. Make me look like the traitor and him the innocent bystander.

    Taking a deep breath, Reagan and I increase our speed, breaking through the woods and into my front yard a few minutes later.

    Like expected, Titan and all the other Alpha's, minus Eloise, were standing in front of my home. Some were already shifted, others were standing completely still. As we approached them, a few that were shifted growled out in warning, but the sound only had my own and Reagans following suit. We dropped our tails and bared our teeth as we approached the group. It may have only been two of us, but there was a lot that none of them knew was going on at the moment. None of them realized what was actually in front of them.

    I shifted without a second though.

    "Hello brother."

    "I'm glad your alive. You smell different."

    "Cut the bullshit," I snapped, "You know...you seem to have forgotten where you come from."

    "And what does that mean?" He hissed as he stepped forward, his blue eyes slowly turning gold.

    "It means that I didn't, and when that little Omega learned that truth, it didn't take him long to spill everything. You know...like the fact that a certain Alpha actually asked him to take out his baby sister." Murmurs broke out through the crowd.

    Titan rolled his eyes and laughed, "And where is this proof, baby sister? Did you and your precious hybrid buddies happen to bring him back so he can confess to the other Alpha's?"

    "Sadly no. My precious hybrid buddies decided that the best option was to tear the wolf to shreds. Just like I'm going to do to you."

    "If you really think that you will win this fight, then you must have gone insane. We both know that my wolf is stronger than."