𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

Charlie Barton would never forget that day back in 2015. Not only did the Battle of Sokovia give her the chance to prove to the world she was a hero, but it also gave her something else she would never be able to get rid of. On top of the constant nightmares and daily panic attacks that plagued her, her guilty conscience had her seeing illusions of the boy she lost that day. It was as if her mind was mocking her for failing to save him.

That was why Charlie gave up being a hero.

Because she didn't want the world to see her at her lowest point, Charlie stayed cooped up in her apartment for months. Her nightmares caused her to stay awake for days and her panic attacks only got worse as the weeks went by. The only one who seemed to know how to make Charlie feel better was Wanda, but she was busy saving the world. That left her to face her demons on her own.

Or so Charlie thought.

It wasn't long before Charlie became a mentor to a teen hero who could stick to walls and swing through the air. The more time she spent with Peter Parker, the fewer panic attacks she seemed to have. Even though Charlie started to feel happy again, she would never go back to being the Sparrow, no matter how many times Steve Rogers called her. But when she's led to someone worth saving right as the Sokovian Accords are being brought into the light, Charlie began to question what she truly wanted to stand for.

Maybe choosing to live a civilian life wasn't the right call.

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆...

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐎𝐍
{ the sparrow }
played by Shailene Woodley

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐎𝐍{ the sparrow }played by Shailene Woodley