𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖'𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄

────── ✼✼✼ ──────

The three agents escorted Charlie through various hallways that looked so similar that she thought they walked down the same one multiple times. That continued for what felt like an eternity to the girl until they stopped in front of an eerie metal door. One of the men who hadn't spoken pulled a keycard from his belt and scanned it against the pad before the door slowly slid open. After her eyes scanned the small room for a quick moment, the Barton girl was pushed inside the room without any car from the agents behind her.

Her attention was instantly drawn to a device that looked like a lie detector sitting in the center of the table. The confusion within her quickly faded when she saw the S.H.I.E.L.D. logo printed on the side. It wasn't long after that when she finally recognized the object sitting in front of her, making her blood run cold.

"We had to piece it back together using a copy of the blueprints after you and your friends destroyed the original. It was a lot of work, but it was worth it," the leader of the trio smirked as he ran his hand over the device before his eyes landed on Charlie once again, "isn't funny how something you helped design is going to be used against you?"

"Hilarious," the Barton girl scoffed before the two other agents grabbed her arms and dragged her over to the seat next to the table.

Her head began to spin as she was forced to sit before her wrists were cuffed to the arms of the chair. The two of them then began to attach the wires from the device to her temples and to the back of her neck. Once they were finished, they double-checked the cords to make sure they were correctly placed before they took their places next to their leader.

"I would tell you how it works, but I'm sure you already know," the man said before pressing a button to turn on the machine and setting it to human, "now, I'll ask you again, where is the rogue HYDRA agent?"

"I don't know any rogue HYDRA agents," Charlie answered, making a green light flash on the device before a smirk formed on her face.

"What about Alexandria Easton? Do you know where she is?" he asked with a hint of irritation in his voice as his gaze continued to bore into the Barton girl's eyes.

"I know an Alexander Upton but I don't think he worked for HYDRA," the archer responded while avoiding the question and keeping the light from turning red.

"I don't care if you know an Alexander Upton. Do you know Alexandria Easton?"

"There is no one in my life that I call Alexandria Easton."