Prologue

I would like to say that I have no idea whatsoever what the schooling system is like or how -kun -chan -san is used for names,, actually going off some things I have read 😅. Sooooo yeah I tried. Oh and their like fancy accent things... surely it doesn't sound too bad 🥴

———————————————————————

It was the middle of the school year at Inarizaki High. The corridors were emptied as students were in their respective club rooms doing whatever their club's activities consisted of. Those who were not in clubs were either in the library studying with friends or dipped to their homes as soon as the final bell rang. However there are always a certain few that chose to spend their time a bit differently...

Squeals of fangirls can be heard outside of the gym door as the Inarizaki Boys Volleyball Team are engaged in their training. The collective squeals of "Osamu-San", "Suna-San", "Aran-San", "Gin-San" and "Atsumu-San" echo through the slightly open gym door drowning out the praises of "nice kill", "nice block" spoken between the boys as they play a 6v6 against each other.

The boys curse under their breathes as their patience run thin. The fangirls usually aren't ever allowed anywhere near the gym but with coach away for the week the boys are left helpless. Not even the icy glares of the third years could scare them off.

Kita notices the irk marks on everyone's faces, them being present on himself. "Let's take a short break, Hitoshi go shut that door please and lock it". The said player sighs as the others silently cheer, Thank god he didn't ask me... well actually all but one do...

I have no idea if "irk mark" is what it's called but whatever lol that's what I'm gonna call them. (Ya know like the little tick marks on people's faces when they are angry HAHA)

That other 'one' breaks into a fit of laughter "Pffft- good luck trying not to get mauled Gin HAHAHAH". He is silenced by the murderous stare sent by none other but their beloved captain, Gin looks up to the ceiling and mentally thanks the lord. It was at that moment that Atsumu knew he fucked up...

-TIMESKIP- (Cause I'm a lazy shit)

Atsumu is mopping the floors alongside Kita as the rest of the players finish packing away the last of the equipment. All eyes of his fellow second years are on the image on Suna's phone. Of course he got a photo of Atsumu's face of pure fear of Kita, he never was one to waste a given opportunity for quality blackmail content.

"Look at yer stupid face, ya look scared shitless", "SHUT YER TRAP SAMU". And in the blink of an eye the twins are at each other's throats bickering for what would seem like the hundredth time today. But it's easily stopped by another intimidating glare, earning Suna another piece to his blackmail collection.

-TIMESKIP- (lol sorry not sorry)

*The team separates into 3 mini like trios, duos after training, the are split based on who lives near who and go 3 completely different ways* . (1.Atsumu, Osamu, Aran) (2.Kita, Akagi) (3.Omimi, Gin, Suna).  I just ignore the first years LOL,, let's just say they go together even I won't really mention them in this story.

The walks home are quite different in many ways. Out of all the walks Aran could be considered the most unlucky, he is stuck dealing with the twins alone. He wishes that literally anyone was also with him or that his house was closer than theirs so he could escape their pointless arguing but for whatever reason he is left to keep them apart... that is when they aren't both ganging up and making fun of him.

Akagi and Kita's walk can be seen as... well the walk Aran wishes he had. It is a peaceful walk as they observe the scenery around them in a comfortable silence. Occasionally the both of them would engage in calm conversations about everyday things like homework they had gotten, upcoming school events, how their life has been and volleyball.

And now the final walk.

In Suna's mind it is the 'weirdest'. No he does not hate who he's with, but more questions how the world put them together. If anyone at school saw them they would non the less be quite surprised.

To Suna's he sees Omimi as a reserved person much like himself, he doesn't converse with anyone other than the third years at practise unless he has to. Gin is in the same year as Suna and they are friends, well all of the second years are, however Gin definitely talks to the twins more than himself. Gin also seems to be somewhat scared to speak to his upperclassmen, similar Omimi he doesn't speak to the third years if he doesn't have to. So there's no hate towards either of them, they just leave Suna puzzled as he tries to understand them.

Now you might be thinking that the walk must be somewhat weird because of that, possibly awkward in a way... or maybe you don't at all. But within this walk there actually is, believe it or not, a lot of ✨crackhead energy✨... that is only between Omimi and Gin.

They crack jokes, share memes and quote vines. If it were anyone else Suna would most likely join in but he is in too much shock that he just pretends to be on his phone as he tries to decipher how the two of them are able to communicate like that with each other.

Even after a whole year of walking with them he is unable to pickup any clues that could relate the two of them together. It actually really frustrates him, a little more than it should. It's lucky that his house is their first stop, who knows how he'd be if he was left with just one of them.

With that being said the Omimi household is right next to his, Gins house being 2 more down

Suna is always stuck in the same predicament each day, but tonight he was left completely shook. As they all bid their farewells Suna walked inside but stayed behind the door to eavesdrop on the other two, every time he would take his leave into his house he would hear their voices and laughs outside.

He debated what to do but decided that it wouldn't kill anyone. He moved to the window where he could hear them talking. It was all pretty boring and just a continuation on what they were speaking of before. He decided to just let them be as he was just wasting his limited energy. As he was about to go he heard Omimi speak.

"I will warn you now, you should pack some fish tomorrow, and pretty much everyday after that" What are these two on? Suna asks himself. Their conversation is just so stupid he can't help but listen even more. "Wait why?" Gin asks as Suna also wonders so he doesn't move yet. If only he had of went to his room.

Omimi says 4 words and walks into his house. This leaves Gin lowkey confused but slightly worried as he hurries home, he is greeted by his parents. He walks into the kitchen and contemplates cutting some fish like Omimi suggested. He has a hunch on what Omimi could be on about but decides to brush it off and go to bed, little did he know, he would soon come to regret this decision.

Suna on the other hand stormed up to his room in frustration. Omimi's reply really pissed him off, it was such a vague answer and left him even more curious of the two. He doesn't even know himself why he's so interested, maybe he's just that bored. He decided to just sleep it off, even though he couldn't really sleep.

Despite all this frustration, this was probably the first time ever Suna was somewhat excited for school the next day. Well it will only be exciting for him if he finds out what the meaning behind the 4 dumb words are. Suna and Gin never would have known but that night they both fell asleep thinking of the same 4 words Omimi spoke that slightly scared Gin and triggered Suna, "you'll find out tomorrow"

———————————————————————
Okay so I called this prologue when it really doesn't have anything to with the story T-T I had all these ideas and then realised that they don't add up at all so like I sorta have an idea but like not 100%.  That's why I added the time skip with the walks, it was my way of making it seem like I knew what I was doing... and like idk I felt like adding it too cause why not hehe 🤪.

Also I don't really have a full reason why I had it based on Suna towards the end,, all these thoughts on how this should play out in my head and like to me it makes sense but like I still have to type that stuff so HAHA I hope I tell it all right :P

I think I'll be fine after a few chapters, like after I get out all this backstory stuff HAHA.

But okay that's it for this prologue mess.