9

Just posted a new story and it's pretty lit LMAOO,, feel free to check it out :)) it's quite different to this story but has the same characters lol :)))

*Surprise Surprise* this is not edited

———————————————————————

Already eating at the table was everyone but the 3 Class 2-5 players. Suna is the first to appear at the table, his eyebrows knitted together as he has a scowl on his face. "What's yer problem?" Atsumu asks, "you're class is my problem" he snaps gaining the attention of everyone else on the table.

"RinRin are you alright?" Y/n stands up and approaches him, wrapping her arms around his waist staring up at him. He directs his attention to her looking down, his expression causing the girl to slightly jump. Despite being angry seeing his girlfriend calms his nerves as he sighs, hugging the now confused girl tightly. The rest of the team just watch with pure confusion, Ren and Aran go back to eating as the other 3 continue to blankly stare at them.

From behind Osamu and Gin walk through the cafeteria doors, "Jima!" she manages to wave as Suna growls slightly at the boy's presence. "Wow there, what the fuck was that noise" Y/n asks him concerned. Before he begins to answer Osamu pipes up "Y/n your lover boy here doesn't have any faith in you", eyes dart straight to Osamu. "I never said that", Suna is quick to retort, "you really did" Gin adds, "when the fuck did I ever say that".

Atsumu bursts into laughter, he may not know what's going on but seeing Suna so enraged brought joy to the boy. In contrast the third years deadpanned at their kouhais, conversing amongst themselves. Y/n was just standing there lost in everything, "wait wait wait hold the fuck up. What did RinRin say?". Osamu wraps an arm around Suna's shoulder giving him a teasing grin, "come on now Suna, tell your girlfriend whatcha said", "but I didn't say anythi-", "wasn't it something along the lines of a brainless... moron was it?" Gin butts in looking at Osamu.

"I'm pretty sure your close there Gin, correct me if I'm wrong Suna but I think it was a brainless dumbass? No retard?", Suna glares at the mischievous boys before snapping, "idiot I said brainless idiot" he corrects just to slap a hand over his own mouth once he looks at his girlfriend's expression. "I see how it is", "wait no Babygirl I wasn't talking about you when I said that, I was referring to some person in your class" he says defending himself which could have saved him... if it wasn't for Gin still being salty about getting a slap to the head.

"And who was that person again?" he speaks earning another glare "who ever the representative for the instrument battle is" he huffs, then looking towards Y/n with pleading eyes only to be met with a scowl similar to the one he wore before. "RinRin" she speaks in an awfully sickening happy tone matched with a smile, which causes Atsumu to flinch, despite not even being in the conversation. "Do you even know who the representative in my class is", Suna deadpans for a split second before his eyes widen, finally putting the pieces together.
"Wait Babygirl I didn't mea-"

*SMACK*

Suna's cheek begins to sting as the head of a fish comes into contact rather harshly with it. There is a brief moment of silence before Y/n, Osamu and Gin drop to the floor with tears in their eyes as they begin to cackle in laughter. Suna looks to where the fish came from, meeting the eyes of his lovely brother-in-law who, as well as laughing, has a mini glare that sends little chills down Suna's spine.

His gaze shifts slightly to the left, meeting Atsumu's shit -eating grin as he holds his phone up, the flash on. Suna then lunges towards Atsumu, in an attempt to remove the very rare piece of blackmail as the blonde runs away. Soon enough Osamu stomach settles as he sits down and actually starts to eat, Gin and Y/n on the other hand immediately grab some fish from their own bentos, flinging it at each other and the other two second years that are still chasing each other around.

Watching the whole thing like it's some comedy show the third years laugh at their juniors... that is until Gin hits Kita in the face. They all freeze as they watch Kita peel the fish from his face, a murderous gaze being directed to them all as the third years simply laugh at their captain. The second years already know that they'll be cleaning up the gym alone again and they calm down and eat the rest of their lunch terrified and in silence.

-TIMESKIP- to afterschool practise :3

The team was doing some stretches waiting, they had already set up the net and gotten all of the equipment out. "Who are we even playing?" Atsumu thinks out loud, "I don't know" the captain replies bluntly. "It's probably just (bad school's name)", "nah it's totally gonna be (even worse team's name)", "we played them last time for sure it'll be (another trash team's name)". They continue to waste time guessing who their opponent is, well all but 2 people, whose lack of presence is surprisingly gone unnoticed...

-In the *locked* change room-

Y/n was sat down on a bench, Suna's clothed member rubbing against her womanhood through her thin bike shorts. Soft moans left Y/n's mouth as Suna's hands roamed her body underneath her shirt. Their lips were connected into a passionate kiss as Y/n's fingers were intertwined in his hair, tightening every so often, pulling strands which caused the boy to moan.

Sadly their heated session is cut short by the gyms door being slammed open, the two quickly fix themselves before quietly unlocking and leaving the room.  "We'll finish this later tonight at my house Babygirl" he whispers seductively in her ear, causing a deep red hue to spread across her face as he pecks her on the cheek.

-Back to everyone else-

The gym doors slam open revealing a small shadow "be prepared Inarizaki to be taken down by me the next little giant Hoshiumi Kourai!" the short ace declares. The boys stare at the boy who receives a bonk to the head by the middle blocker Hirugami, "I apologise for him" he bows causing the little seagull to sulk in anger. "Don't worry, we couldn't even hear his declaration from up here" Gin laughs as Atsumu speaks "did anyone hear anything? I think I heard an ant"  sending a mocking smile to Hoshiumi.

"Atsumu. Ginjima." The little seagull grumbles, readying himself to attack them. "Shiumi you're just as feisty as ever arentcha" Y/n laughs as she enters the area, Suna following close behind. Hoshiumi faces the girl, his mood changing from angry to happy as he runs to the girl, tackling her into a bone crushing hug. The rest of Kamomedai enter the gym ignoring Hosiumi as they greet the rest of Inarizaki, Inarizaki doing the same.

Suna makes his way to his teammates, receiving some teasing smirks and suggestive eyebrow wiggles from the twins and Gin. "Nice more hickeys" Atsumu laughs causing Suna to whip out his phone, seeing nothing of the sort. The three laugh at him "he really gotcha" Osamu wheezes as Atsumu slaps his knees, Suna then giving them an oh so famous deadpanned glare before shifting his gaze back to his girlfriend.

The other second years notice the unconscious smile brought upon Suna's lips as he stares at his girl jump around and laugh alongside her old friend. Cute he thinks as he continues to admire her before being brought back to reality by her screaming voice. "SACHIIIII" Y/n yells as she jumps into the arms of his counterpart Middle Blocker, Hirugami Sachirou.

Suna began to feel bubbles of uneasiness and anger rise inside of him as he clenched his fists. The second years easily take notice of his sudden change, somebody's jealous, the three think collectively. The sight of you being in the embrace of another guy ticked him off, Hirugami was well aware of the murderous glare being sent to him from somewhere.

While he hugged the girl he searched for the person that must have been unhappy with the closeness he was currently in with Y/n. Once he meets with the lazy eyes of Suna he winks at him, before placing a playful kiss on the girls cheek, speaking loud enough for the boy to hear, "nice to see you again princess".

———————————————————————
Lol so many things about to happen in the next couple o chapters ;P

I'll be updating both this book and my new one but at random times tho... I hope I can do a chapter for this one day then my other book the next ulternating..
Idk how that'll go tho because of school but I'll try :)))