10

OMG IM FINALLY UPDATING THJS BOOK AGAIN 😅 SORRY HAVE BEEN LIKE SO INTO MY OTHER BOOK AND YEAR 12 HAS BEEN WHACK SINCE WE ARE IN STAGE 4 NOW AND ARE IN INLINE LEARNING HAHAHAHHA. BUT LIKE HEY THIS BOOK HAS OVER 1K READS SO THATS PRETTY LIT 💗 DIDNT PROOFREAD BUT THATS JUST THE NORM NOW AHHAHHA
———————————————————————

Princess? Is this guy for real?, Suna's face expressed an evident scowl as he watches Hirugami begin to chat up his girlfriend.
"Uh Suna you alright?" Gin is quick to ask, watching his friends expression darken every second, the twins however just laugh silently at the boy.

"Yeah I'm fine" he snaps, he stands up and walks over to Kita and the rest of the volleyball players. The 3 second years look at eachother, "this practise match is not gonna go well" Gin speaks, the twins nodding along.

-TIMESKIP- soz I'm real lazy

Inarizaki took the first set, Kamomedai taking the second. Throughout the game Suna noticed the small interactions that were made between the opposing middle blocker and his girlfriend. For the first set he managed to ignore it but in the second he became to wary of them, not focusing on the match, causing him to get benched for majority the set.

During the water breaks, since Kamomedai did not have a manager, Y/n would hand out the bottles and towels for both teams. This left Suna unable to have their usual small talk between breaks since she was preoccupied with manager duties.

The boys were currently sitting on the benches, preparing game plans for the last and final set. "Suna" a cold voice calls, "yes Kita-san" the boy flinches, "you're slacking" the captain blatantly states. "Sorry Kita-san" he slightly bows, "it's okay just get your head in the game alright", Suna just nods.

Suna turns his attention to his fellow second years. "What is Y/n's relationship with that guy" he questions Gin while pointing towards the two. "Okay Suna" Gin starts speaking cautiously, "don't freak out alright there's nothing to worry about", "but you need to listen to EVERYTHING I'm about to say". Suna becomes uneasy with Gin's emphasis on the word 'everything', his brows managing to furrow even more.

"Just say it" Suna snaps harshly, on the inside he is freaking out, we only just met, what if she thinks me and her dating early was just a spur-of-the-moment decision. Suna awaits Gin whose trying to figure out a way to answer his question without stressing him out more than he already is.

I must just be overthinking this. She loves me. She said she does. They're probably just close friends. Suna tries to reassure himself, instantly all of it is wiped out of his mind, his heart dropping when Gin speaks.

"They use to date".

Date.

Date.

Date.

The words echo through Suna's head, the atmosphere around him goes gloomy as his mood saddens. Ignoring the rest of Gin's words he glances at his girlfriend again, she was currently talking to Hoshiumi but Hirugami was behind her, resting his head on hers.

The twins look at eachother worryingly then back at the middle blocker that looks like he's close to having a mental breakdown. "Hey Suna are you okay?" the onigiri twin asks, Suna's so lost in thought that doesn't hear him.

The 3 second years exchange glances, Suna had always had his usual deadpan, bored face, to see him like this really concerns the boys.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. She's going to leave you for him. You're an idiot Rintarou. She probably didn't want to be rude and accepted your confession out of pity or boredom.