4

Yeet
———————————————————————

The rest of the school day went by pretty fast and soon enough the last bell of the day rang, as students began rushing off to their clubs and homes.

(Class 2-5)

"Aiko-chan do you want to join our club?", "No ours is much better!", "in your dreams, she's going to join ours!". The student of class 2-5 were all trying to get Aiko to join her club, which she had no intention un doing so. She was fully surrounded and failed to stop the 3 volleyball students from leaving the classroom before she could talk to them.

Getting frustrated Aiko put on an apologetic smile and waved her hands infront of her, "I'm sorry guys but I would like to have a look around all the clubs before I decide". She packs up and dashes out of the room in hopes to run into the boys, who barely even made it out their door. Aiko went to speak but was cut off by Y/n jumping on Gin's back.

"Let us be on our way my trusty steed! To the gym! I need to make a grand entrance since it's my first day as manager!" Y/n declares. "No fair I wanna do that. Samu my dear brother, let me hop on your back" Atsumu begs as he turns to his twin. As he turns he is met with an unimpressed brother who shakes his head no. "Don't be lame senior squeakers! We need ta have a race", Atsumu bursts into laughter as Suna and Gin exchange confused looks.

"How do you know about that nickname Y/n" Samu glares. "Obviously Tsum-Tsum told me", as if on cue Atsumu hides behind the confused Suna. Before Samu can kill his brother Y/n looks at Suna, "RinRin" he looks at her and immediately frowns "no". "Pleaaassee RinRin, my beloved chuupet loving RinRin" she coos, "jeez Y/n you only met the guy and you're acting like you're married or something" Gin comments earning him a smack to the head by Y/n.

Unknown to them a pink hue spread across Suna's face, luckily for him he managed to keep his cool. "Ok ok stop, hop on Atsumu" he bends down as the boys stare at him in shock. Atsumu jumps onto Suna's back making him want to throw him right off. Osamu speaks, "wow RinRin aren't you just sooo kind" the said boy cringes at the use of the nickname as he looks at the grey haired twin. A smirk forms on both of the twins faces as they look at the red tint riding up on Suna's ears.

Osamu goes to continue but is cut off by Aiko who watched the whole interaction in anger. "Ginjima-kun I thought you said your team wasn't looking for a manager?" All eyes were on her as Gin sighed, but as he went to say something Y/n spoke up. "Guys we need ta get going, training starts in 5 minutes". The boys all panick as Osamu sprints away screaming "Kita-san is gonna kill us!". Just as Suna and Gin are about to take off Y/n looks at Aiko "he told you that because the manager spot is mine and always was gonna be".

As Aiko gets even angrier Y/n slightly smacks Gin in the head "now mush Jima mush! we've got some losers to beat". Ignoring the small pain caused he dashes off and Suna trails behind with a complaining Atsumu "hurry up we can't lose to them". Aiko is left alone with her fists clenched, just you wait Y/n... just you wait.

-TIMESKIP-

The 4 of them made it to the gym in 2 minutes. As Y/n and Atsumu got off of their steeds Gin and Suna drop to the floor panting. Osamu was in the changing room as the rest of the team stares at them. Whispers are heard as the first year players talk amongst themselves about the pretty girl that just came through the doors. Kita walks to the 4 of them and all of the immediately avert their eyes from his intense gaze.

"You're all cleaning the gym after practise", he turns to everyone else "and you all can go straight home once we are done". The four sulk as Suna and Gin's heart rate finally calm down, Y/n mumbles "So this is the scary Ki-chan you were talking about". The 3 boys then go off to the change room as Y/n introduces herself to the first years.

(In the change room)
The 3 boys enter to find Osamu sitting on his phone. "Why are you still in here-", "grab him" Suna is cut off by Gin's voice as both the twins hold Suna down, one on each of his sides. "What the fuck are youse doing" Suna exclaims, "ah ah ah RinRin, we will be the ones asking the questions" Atsumu grins with an oh so smug smile. Gin speaks up, shutting up Atsumu "so you and Y/n huh?" he raises an eyebrow giving Suna a teasing look.

Osamu joins in "your her 'beloved RinRin'", "mans is whipped and youse only met 4 hours ago" Atsumu chimes in. "I am not whipped. I don't like her like that, you're making shit up". Well... that's what Suna wanted to say. Too bad his body betrayed him as he went beet red, stuttering his words "I d-don't know what y-you're talking a-about". He mentally curses himself as he turns his face to avoid their eyes and shit-eating grins.

"Don't worry RinRin, your secret is safe with us", he may have believed that if it didn't come out of Atsumu's mouth. Osamu slaps his twin as he looks at Suna with a serious expression "no really we will". Gin then steps up and pats Suna on the shoulder as his gaze turns into an intense Kita-like gaze, "you better not mess around if you go for her". Atsumu no longer messing around agrees "you'll be dead by the next morning if you do" to which Suna shakes his head firmly but cautiously.

The boys then get changed, Osamu leaving first soon followed by Gin. As Gin steps out Atsumu pulls Suna to him causing Suna to nearly face plant. Atsumu doesn't say a word but hands Suna his phone with a video on pause. "Just chuck my phone in my bag after you've watched it", he gets up to leave as he opens the door. Before stepping out he takes one last glance at Suna, "don't take too long RinRin. Oh and don't let it distract you too much in training" he laughs before taking his leave.

Suna stares at the phone in confusion, the paused screen is of the bottom of a school desk. He decides to play the video, which leads to him playing it 3 more times practically memorising every single word said, even though there wasn't many. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath before placing the phone back in Atsumu's bag. He makes a mental note to thank the idiot later and quickly dashes our of the change room where he looks and sees Y/n watching the boys doing spike and receiving drills.

Feeling much more confident after watching the video he creeps up behind her. "Boo", Y/n spazzes as she turns around clutching her chest only to be met with a Suna chuckling at her. "Aw I didn't know you were such a scaredy-cat Babygirl~", "B-Babygirl?" Y/n stuttered. "Mmhmm" he hums as he smirks at her, she immediately turns her head to Atsumu who is watching them with a grin in his face. He shoots her a peace sigh as she flips him off, turning back to Suna who takes the moment to check her out.

He look her up and down, realising now how cute she really does look in her uniform. Y/n breaks the tense atmosphere, "Okay RinRin we can continue... whatever this is later. Ki-chan will kill you if you don't hurry up and get out there", she's grateful she was able to get out of her flustered state. Suna lazily nods, he doesn't know how he got all this courageous spirit, must be because of the video.

As he's about to walk past he goes next to her ear, his hot breath sending chills down her spine, "oh and Babygirl", she gulps. Her breath hitches as he whispers one last thing before joining his team. She sits down covering her face as Suna jogs towards his fellow second years where he immediately exhales a breath he didn't realise he was holding in.

———————————————————————

It's getting a tad bit 🌶 🌶 🌶