7

Didn't proofread or edit so YEET
Fun Fact she is actually a triplet 🤠
Would like to note that this is a different like 'universe' to haikyuu,, games will have different victors n stuff ✌️... not that we are anywhere near any game's yet tho lol
———————————————————————

It was currently 3:08am

Y/n's eyes open, she feels a slight pain in her abdomen as she tries to move but is stopped by the arms of her boyfriend that's wrapped around her waist. She manages to pry out of his grasp as she stares at his sleeping face. Memories of last night flood into her mind, leaving her flustered at their Daddy/Babygirl demeanour. She gets embarrassed as she looks under the blanket, seeing Suna's naked body. She averts her eyes down at her lower half, seeing Suna's cum leaking out of her.

She rolls to the edge of the bed and looks for something to wipe herself with, grabbing a random shirt on her floor, tossing it at her door afterwards. Y/n decides to shower as she sits up, Okay my stomach doesn't feel too bad. She carefully goes to stand up but immediately falls to the ground, making a 'thump' sound as she groans in the sudden pain shot through her body. Suna jolts awake, groggily rubbing his eyes yawning searching for the cause of the noise.

"RiinnnRiinnnnn" Y/n cries, making the said man jump straight out of the sheets in search for her, nearly stepping on Y/n as he jumps off the bed. He stares with concerned eyes at her curled up figure for a moment before picking her up bridal style. "Babygirl what happened. Are you okay" he asks "it hurts, you went so hard last night and now everything hurts" she replies clutching her stomach. Suna chuckles as he presses a kiss on her forehead, "I'm sorry Babygirl" causing Y/n to pout. "RinRin this isn't funny!" she whines, "I can barely walk!".

After about 10 minutes of Y/n complaining and Suna making fun of her, Suna ran a bath for her and helped her into it. He put his clothes from last night on and snuck out of her house back into his to grab his school gears before going back to Y/n's house and joining her in the bath.

Y/n lays on Suna in the water as her back in pressed up against his chest, his arms and legs around hers. Suna begins humming the spongebob square pants theme song while he watches Y/n play with his fingers. Y/n smiles as she begins to sing along clapping his hands along to the beat, Suna begins to sing along laughing at her radiating happiness, soon ending their song as Y/n yells "SPONGE BOBBBBB SQUAREPAAAANNTSSS". Suna finishes with the ending whistle, the both of them erupting into laughter by the end of it.

Their interrupted by a few slams into the bathroom door, "Y/n, Suna shut the fuck up its 5 in the morning" a grumpy old Ren scolds. "Gomenasai", "Ren-san" "Nii-san" the both respond, Suna then begins to internally freak realising he has just slept with and is dating his upperclassmen's sister. Adding to his uneasiness Ren speaks one final time "I would like a word with you before we leave Suna" before taking his leave, not waiting for a reply.

Y/n can sense Suna's intimidated state as she turns and peppers his face with soft kisses. "You'll be fine" she reassures as he cups her face, pausing her kisses as he looks into her eyes. He gives her a warm smile before kissing her softly, choosing then to finally hop out of the bath. Luckily for Y/n the pain has mostly eased and she can walk, not perfectly but good enough. They went off to her room, Y/n changing into her uniform, Suna changing into his volleyball uniform for morning practise.

As they finish gathering their belongings, they make their way downstairs, being greeted by Ren flipping pancakes and Gin who has a sickening smile plastered on his, now very punch able looking face. "Good morning you two~. I saw that youse got busy last night" Gin sings as Ren flips the last pancake into a plate, turning off the element afterwards. "Fuck up Jima" Y/n deadpans as she grabs a plate and begins eating breakfast. Suna awkwardly stays standing in his place, "RinRin you know you can help yourself right?". The said boy then copies his girlfriend, taking a seat besides her as Ren and Gin follow suit.