11

WHACK I ACTUALLY BRING AN UPDATE LOL
ALSO THIS SHIT ASS STORY HAS OVER 2K READS AND IM HIGHKEY SURPRISED IT EVER SURPASSED 100 reads 🤣🤣
Soz ppl i have been lacking the motivation to write this book and Euphoria
Hopefully I'll find that groove again soon
Unedited btw <3
———————————————————————

-TIMESKIP- To the next morning lol soz

The 5 second years were walking to their classrooms in a comfortable silence. Gin speaks, they all turn to him as he breaks the silence. "We still have some time before class, wanna hang out in our class?", "sure why not" Y/n smiles. The rest nod as they continue walking.

As they make it to the room doors, Atsumu excuses himself, "I'll see you guys at lunch, I need to check something in the class". Y/n looks at him weirdly "uh okay?", she doesn't notice the 3 behind her exchange nods with the blonde.

"Come on baby" Suna reaches for her hand, the 4 walk into class 2-5. There are a couple of students already in the room talking amongst themselves. Everyone immediately notices Y/n.

"Isn't that Y/n?", "she's hot", "you think she'd give me her number?", "are her and Suna dating?", "look they're holding hands!", "they look pretty cute together", "dammit I wanted Suna".

Y/n just looks and smiles at the students, causing all their faces to blush and look away. The boys however just roll their eyes. They make it to their desks where Aiko was already there sitting down.

"Morning" she greets, the boys give bored nods to her. They mainly ignore her as they sit down at their desks. Y/n look at Aiko, "morning Aiko" she greets, surprising all of them. Aiko was confused, what the?, she just nods at her, eyeing Y/n suspiciously.

Y/n looks at the boys, realising something. "Oi I don't wanna stand" she pouts, "relaaax babygirl" Suna laughs. He tugs on the girls arm, pulling her down onto his lap. Y/n was now facing Suna, straddling him.

Y/n giggles as Suna wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to his chest. "You two are way to comfortable" Osamu gags, "and what, got a problem with it" Y/n pokes her tongue at him as Suna just sends him a sly smirk. The boy just rolls his eyes sighing in slight annoyance. Gin, who is sitting on the table besides them, face palms.

The 4 of them converse amongst themselves, Aiko secretly eavesdropping the whole thing. Every now and then Y/n would wiggle her hips slightly, she was sitting right on top of his, slowly hardening, member. Suna would deadpan at the girl, only to receive an innocent pout. Trying not to get turned on too much, Suna begins to pinch her hips, successfully stopping the girl.

More students began to enter the classroom. Jealousy seeped throughout all of them once they caught a glimpse of Y/n and Suna, no one dared to say anything despite the envious feelings in their stomach... well all but one person.

"Who the hell are you". Y/n turns around, she is face to face with the school bands vice captain. "Ew" is all Y/n says before turning back to face Suna.

The girl begins to fume, "EXCUSE ME. WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BOYFRIEND". All 4 of of them look at the girl, glaring. "RinRin is MY boyfriend thank you very much" Y/n replies, her eyes narrowing at Mira.

"But he's meant to be mine!", "Fuck off I'd never be your boyfriend" Suna scoffs. Mira smirks, "but you have to if I win. Remember~". "Oh so you must be the Mira chick" Y/n's eyes scan the girl. "So you've heard of me. Not surprising. My names on awards all over the school" she gloats.

"Damn when?" Y/n asks. Mira smirks, "you wanna know when I won the awards?", a boastful aura growing around her. Y/n deadpans at Mira, "no. When did I ask". The boys burst into a fit of laughter as Mira scowls. Aiko, who was observing from the side snickers.