5

Let's get this bread
———————————————————————

Once Suna got to the 3 they congratulated him "you did good", "I don't even know how yer managed to keep a straight face". Suna looks at them, not wanting to turn around and face her, "I didn't do the wrong thing right?" he asks concerned. The 3 just laugh "look at her", he stiffens, what if she thinks I'm a perv or some kind of weirdo. He fights his thoughts and turns, his heart starts to flutter as he sees her, hands covering her red face. As if on instinct he smiles, "come on now lover boy, Kita-san is already mad enough", "you can talk to your future wife later".

At that moment both Suna and Y/n realise something, we're gonna be walking home together, they think collectively as butterflies rise in the both of them. Despite being full of joy Suna puts on a deadpan expression as he begins to focus(for once) on training. At the same time Y/n fixes herself before grabbing a notepad and taking notes in the boys.

To all the players surprise Suna was actually practising much harder than usual, it was as if he was trying to gain the attention of a certain h/c girl. Not that he had to try, for majority of the training her eyes were glued to Suna. More specifically how hot his body looked while he was panting and sweaty. He'd catch her checking out his abs whenever he used his shirt to wipe his sweat, which was all done for that exact purpose.

She'd unconsciously bite her lip as Suna would smirk and wink at her. The first time she turned away pouting, the other times however, she'd just smile innocently at him, even blowing him a kiss. Leaving Suna the one to turn away pouting as she giggles. For the rest of the training Y/n noted down the the boys weaknesses and strengths, those final words Suna said repeating in her head throughout.

She didn't notice her spiky haired friend come up behind her. She also didn't notice that she wrote Suna's words on the bottom corner of the page. As soon as as he read aloud Suna's words, she dropped to the floor, curling up into a ball. Well not before scribbling over the words until it was just a bunch of squiggles.

Gin didn't even have to tease her as he turned and walked straight to the change room. Only the other second years were in there as Kita started cleaning and everyone else went to go get food, thanking the second years for being so kind yet so stupid for letting them not have to clean up. Gin entered with a huge smile on his face, Suna immediately cowering as Gin approached him.

"So what did you say to Y/n RinRin", Suna could tell Gin already knew and avoided the claims. The twins got excited as they awaited for Suna to give in, he was prepared to hold his ground until Gin began to recite the words. Without thinking Suna threw his phone at Gin, hitting the poor boy right in the eye causing the  middle blocker to frantically apologise.

He felt guilty and eventually told the twins what he said, their jaws dropping as they patted him on the back, proud of his confidence. He quickly got out of there and was handed a mop by Kita. Soon enough they were all cleaning (Osamu got yelled at before the 4 got to the gym).

The only thought in Y/n and Suna's minds were  of each other as they scrubbed and cleaned the gym. Once they finished the twins and Kita were picked up by their families and waved as they separated from the remaining 3 that got ready to walk home together. Thankfully their walk wasn't filled with sexual tension and instead consisted of the 3 talking about memes and cracking jokes. When they arrived at Suna's gate Gin dipped saying a quick goodbye before practically sprinting home.

Y/n giggled at her childhood friends behaviour as she turned to meet a smirking Suna, causing her to avert her eyes. Suna pouted and used his hand to guide her chin to his direction, leaning in but stopping when there was a mere 3-4 centimetres between them. Both their hearts were beating drastically as they stared into each other's eyes.