Chapter 2

His body was numb by looking at the situation in front of him Maira his love, his heart was a sobbing mess her body was trembling uncontrollably her green eyes, long lashes damped with tears were telling him the same story , the same misery which he wanted to remove from her life her button nose and cheeks were turning red due to her constant crying without any second thought he went to her and embraced her in his arms after an hour of crying her body felt heavy and he know that now she is going to sleep for long time.

After lying her on bed he went towards his study room sitting on his chair he closed his eyes , a big sigh left his mouth when he remembered how his life has changed for last 7 months he is living like this , hiding everything from his family and protecting her from the cruelty of this world, she is not weak for him she is strong more stronger than him what she has endured nobody can even imagined any thing like that but she is naïve and innocent for this world. But he has promised himself that he is not going to let anyone hurt her anymore he is going to protect her.

__________________________________

Shah villa:

Everyone was busy in preparation because the only sister of three brothers was coming back after a long period of time on her nephews wedding

Omer is getting married to his class fellow ,everyone's excitement was beyond imagination because this was the long awaited event in their family.

"Ammi jan ham dholki kab shurn karain ga saba ka bhai ki shadi main tu ik hafta pehla hi sab function shurn kar diya thy aur ik hamara ghar hai jhan dekh kar pata hi nahi chalta ka koi shadi hona wali hai" Rabia said while whining infront of her .

(Mother when are we going to start dholki *a function in pakistani wedding *in saba's brother wedding they started functions before one and in our house nothing like that is happening)

"Rabia beta bus thumhare pupho a jaye tu tum bhi shuru kar dena ye sub kuch "her tayie ammi said while patting her head .

(Rabia daughter just wait till your aunt reaches then you can start every thing)

After a few hours tayyaba reached their home with her son haroon and daughter laiba. Everyone was very happy dholki started and all cousins were present in the house enjoying themselves and pranking each other ,the whole shah house was decorated in lights and colourful flowers .

"Bhabhi shahmear kahan hai mujah sa milna bhi nahi aya"tyaba asked fariha while sipping her tea.

(Sister in law where is shahmeer he didn't even come to meet me)

"Wo janab tu do din sa Islamabad gaye hua hain kisi kam sa" Fariha said, complaining about her son who didn't even have time to enjoy his brother's wedding.

(He is in Islamabad from last two days due to some work)

"Bus ab usa phone kar ka wapis bula lain kabhi kabhi tu main ati hun yhan par aur wo hai ka Islamabad ja ka baitha hai"

"Aur waisa bhi mena us ka liye ladki dhondi hai ab tu usa shadi kar lani chahiye omer ki bhi shadi ho rahi "

(And i also found a girl for him omer is getting married now he also should get married .)

Just then a doorbell rang;

And their standing the prince of this house and everyone's life.

"Shahmear Kaizer shah "