Chapter 8

After 2 days Xxx Hospital;

He entered her office unfazed about her presence .

"Aslam o alaikum "he said with the stone cold expression without looking at her.

"Walikum aslam"she replied shaking her head smiling a little at getting the same reaction after so many years.

"Ab bat bhi karo ga ya aisa hi mun bana kar betha raho ga" she said trying to tease him.

(Will you talk now or are you just going to sit like that?)

"Maina aisa kuch nahi kia"

(I am not doing anything like that)

"Han han pata hai drama queen ab bas karo kaam ki baat karte hain"

( ya ya I know now stop drama queen stop this let's talk about work)

After getting his attention she started again.

"Maina reports check ki hain zyada arsa nahi hua hai is sab main magar koi chez bohat zyada effect kar rahi hai usa"

(I have checked her reports it hasn't been long everything has happened but their something bothering her )

"Kya Matlab "he asked, not getting her point.

(What do you mean)

"Matlab wo abhi bhi kisi bat ko dil par le kar bethi hai isi liye mujah pata karna hai hua kya tha "she said looking at him.

(i mean there's still something which she have taken on her heart i wanted to know what has happened. )

"2 sal pehla....."he started after taking a deep breath.

"2 year ago......"

__________________________________

2 year ago:

20 August 2017 I still remember everything It was Friday evening when i got a call from my best friend Hadi .he invited me to his house because we didn't met for a long time Hadi used to live with his family in Murree after completing his studies here he permanently shifted there and after a long time we made a plan to meet again.It was raining that day he come to pick me from airport after parking the car we went towards the house and then i saw the most magnificent sight in front of me "her" my first love it was a love at first sight for me she was playing in the rain just like a little child ..................."Maira" the voice of my best friend broke my train of thoughts.After hearing his voice she noticed us and the shock on her face was visible she was fully drenched in rain and without thinking twice she run towards the house like a scared cat making me laugh . We went inside the house but my eyes were just searching for her . Hadi's mother served us tea and snacks and we were talking about random things when hadi's father asked his mother something which caught my attention.

"Mahi kahan hai"

(Where is Mahi)

Hadi interrupted their talk while replying.

"Wo barish main bheig rahi thi aur mujah dekh kar ander bhag gai"

(she was getting wet in rain seeing me she ran inside. )

"Haye Allah is ladki ka kya ho ga phir sa bimar ho jaye gi "

(O Allah what I going to do with this girl she going to get sick again)

It was almost dinner time and I didn't see her even once after that encounter.

"Hadi Beta jao usa kamra sa bahir nikalo kab sa andar ghusi hai "Hadi's mother asked him, making me realise that she didn't even once come out from her room.